Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to have sex with Kosta P

Originally posted by housepig4real

but please I love greek boys and i am very very rich

No matter what you tip the scale at I'll let you buy me a lot of expensive shit. Matter of fact There's this boat Im looking at its only like $20,000 that I dont have so you pay for it and I will agree to be seen in public with you but dont think you will be able totouch me in any way shape or form no olding hands kissing or any physical contact what so ever. I will have snipers and sharpshooters standing by if you get any ideas or get really hungry and decide to eat me.

So we got a deal??

Originally posted by kostaP

No matter what you tip the scale at I'll let you buy me a lot of expensive shit. Matter of fact There's this boat Im looking at its only like $20,000 that I dont have so you pay for it and I will agree to be seen in public with you but dont think you will be able totouch me in any way shape or form no olding hands kissing or any physical contact what so ever. I will have snipers and sharpshooters standing by if you get any ideas or get really hungry and decide to eat me.

So we got a deal??

May I gobble the cock?ummm Twinkie

Originally posted by kostaP

So we got a deal??

GEE THANKS KOSTA LOL I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT'S NOT ME! THAT'S MY STALKER JOHNHOLMES! LOL

Originally posted by thehype

Kostap wants some of this.....?:eek:

2550beast.jpg

YOU ARE SO FCUKIN BUSTED HYPE! YOU AND YER FCUKIN TOM CRUISE SHADES AND YOUR NJ.GUIDO SHIRT! YOU COULDN'T GET LAID IN A MORGUE NEVERTHELESS BY A FAT CHICK! YOU'RE SUCH A TOOLBAG POSTIN PICS OF RANDOM FAT CHICS! :blown: LOSER! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU ARE SO FCUKIN BUSTED HYPE! YOU AND YER FCUKIN TOM CRUISE SHADES AND YOUR NJ.GUIDO SHIRT! YOU COULDN'T GET LAID IN A MORGUE NEVERTHELESS BY A FAT CHICK! YOU'RE SUCH A TOOLBAG POSTIN PICS OF RANDOM FAT CHICS! :blown: LOSER! :laugh:

John Holmes sent me that pic...ITS YOU, YOUR BUSTED

Originally posted by jpdd810

With a mouth like that you probably do look like that!! If you were any sort of lady you would never speak to anyone like that!!

HIYA jpdd, yea she knows its tru, she is just fustrated that john holmes sent me that pic

HIYA jpdd, yea she knows its tru, she is just fustrated that john holmes sent me that pic

Obviously this girl is a little frustrated with her appearance and feels the need to belittle everyone else to make herself feel better. Jealousy is such an ugly color.

Oh and BTW, Dave wants to go somewhere other than DJ's tomorrow night. I think he wants to go to jenks or to bar a. I figure I am making him go to tempts 2 nights in a row so I can go to one of his places for one night!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Obviously this girl is a little frustrated with her appearance and feels the need to belittle everyone else to make herself feel better. Jealousy is such an ugly color.

OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD STFU AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM OR WHAT I LOOK LIKE! WHERE AM I BELITTLING ANYONE? WHERE???? FIND IT! FIND WHERE I ATTACKED RANDOM PEOPLE 4NO REASON! :rolleyes: