Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im leaving......hold the tears....

I have both a meaningless yet semi-significant announcment to make.

I am leaving clubplanet...:(

I know, I know...seriously ladies, get you composure together...

Be strong..Be strong for me....lol

Joking aside

I've met only a very small handful of you guys and gals, nice peoples, ashame a bit I couldnt make more of an effort to meet more of you.

Granted there may be a few chicas on this board....I may...shall we say..want to get to know... umm...better....:jelly:

haha.

I think I have a few rainchecks too...anyways, even excluding booty potentials, Ive met a few interesting personalities.

Some people, to be honest, I was impressed with ideals and such points they had to make etc. I mean if you think about it.

A message board online with a buch of (not all, but most) drugged out clubgoers?? How the fuck did I find normality none the less intrigue here. hahah.

But I did, and interesting conversations Ive had.

Damn, I feel like Im writing my will or last statement before I get executed.

All in all, Im going to vanish and/or fade away from this. I have certain things on the horizon of which I need massively to focus on. Yes, even that hr plus that I end up bullshitting here.

So bid farewell to all those faceless id names and to the few Ive met, for Im moving on...to the other side...

(cue eerie music now)

Maybe Ill make a cameo once every year or 8 months...

and lastly,

For all the people Ive ever gotten into an argument with on here ...drive safely....

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

I have both a meaningless yet semi-significant announcment to make.

I am leaving clubplanet...:(

I know, I know...seriously ladies, get you composure together...

Be strong..Be strong for me....lol

Joking aside

I've met only a very small handful of you guys and gals, nice peoples, ashame a bit I couldnt make more of an effort to meet more of you.

Granted there may be a few chicas on this board....I may...shall we say..want to get to know... umm...better....:jelly:

haha.

I think I have a few rainchecks too...anyways, even excluding booty potentials, Ive met a few interesting personalities.

Some people, to be honest, I was impressed with ideals and such points they had to make etc. I mean if you think about it.

A message board online with a buch of (not all, but most) drugged out clubgoers?? How the fuck did I find normality none the less intrigue here. hahah.

But I did, and interesting conversations Ive had.

Damn, I feel like Im writing my will or last statement before I get executed.

All in all, Im going to vanish and/or fade away from this. I have certain things on the horizon of which I need massively to focus on. Yes, even that hr plus that I end up bullshitting here.

So bid farewell to all those faceless id names and to the few Ive met, for Im moving on...to the other side...

(cue eerie music now)

Maybe Ill make a cameo once every year or 8 months...

and lastly,

For all the people Ive ever gotten into an argument with on here ...drive safely....

was nice seeing u around man....