Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone ever.....

Originally posted by incredulous

Smoke and then go workout???

some of my friends do it, and love it.

In the ARNOLD book he says he used to smoke and then go lift. the weed is not too great for the muscles, but knowing that he said it helped him get more focused

:blank:

Never. That sounds like the workout would be torture though.

are you sure arnold smoked it before he worked out? someone was telling me something similar but they said he would smoke weed after his workout, and this would help put him into a deep sleep and help his muscles grow and develop.

Originally posted by alexx

are you sure arnold smoked it before he worked out? someone was telling me something similar but they said he would smoke weed after his workout, and this would help put him into a deep sleep and help his muscles grow and develop.

first time i heard that, but also makes sounds good. i know you need alot of rest/sleep for your muscles to grow

I done that a few times, and feels it slows down my aerobic performance. I do smoke before practicing Jiu-jitsu sometimes, but only a little so I don't get tired. Since I do aerobic breathing, I really can't smoke. It clears your lungs, so I'd probably be coughing up crap...ew.

I prefer to work out, and then smoke..whew, do I get HiiiiGH :hoparound

my girl & i smoked a dew times before we worked out...the cardio was tough, but the weights actually weren't that hard...it made us push ourselves harder....then we came home & smoked a lil more just to relax....but the next day we were hurtin....

the guys at school that lived upstairs from me would smoke almost everyday before they worked out & had no problem...i think it's different for each person...

Na, i just cant pull that on off...

i've never smoked bud before lifting, but i have smoked cigs just beforehand, and it just gives me a slightly nauseus feeling when i really start lifting and i have no energy...

i perfer not to start smoking anything until after i lift, but maybe thats just me