Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So right before the gym........

So right before I went to the gym today I was mixing my glutamine. Me being the lazy ass I am I grab the first cup I can find which is a tiny coffee cup. So I am mixing it with water and a little bit spills out on to my croch area since the cup is so small and I am trying to stir glutamine in it. It's a little damp I figure no big deal Im wearing black pants...you cant see anything so I go to the gym. Well 10 min into my workout the water dries and guess whats there? Thats right, a white residue on my crotch area from the glutamine. I think you can guess what it looked like. Very embarrasing

Moral of the story: If you are wearing black pants to the gym and you spill something white on them and you dont see any marks, change your pants anyway. It will save you alot of embarassment :D

Originally posted by skince55

So right before I went to the gym today I was mixing my glutamine. Me being the lazy ass I am I grab the first cup I can find which is a tiny coffee cup. So I am mixing it with water and a little bit spills out on to my croch area since the cup is so small and I am trying to stir glutamine in it. It's a little damp I figure no big deal Im wearing black pants...you cant see anything so I go to the gym. Well 10 min into my workout the water dries and guess whats there? Thats right, a white residue on my crotch area from the glutamine. I think you can guess what it looked like. Very embarrasing

Moral of the story: If you are wearing black pants to the gym and you spill something white on them and you dont see any marks, change your pants anyway. It will save you alot of embarassment :D

:laugh: This shit happened to me about 2 weeks ago. But I didn't notice it till I was on the bench... I just went into the bathroom and dampened my towel and wiped it off. It dried clean and fairly quickly... But I hear what you are saying.

Originally posted by skince55

:laugh:That must have been horrible.... Sure is a funny story tho ;)