Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions for the boys

funeralhome

to the guys:

When you just want to fuck a girl do you usually just tell her you want to, flat out..or make up some elaborate shit, like, you like her a lot and WILL stick around blah blah blah?

I would assume you'd do the second.

What makes you come back for more?

and

What makes you decide if a girl is just a fuck or something more?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by eckobarbie1

to the guys:

When you just want to fuck a girl do you usually just tell her you want to, flat out..or make up some elaborate shit, like, you like her a lot and WILL stick around blah blah blah?

and

wanna fuck?

The first. Beggin for sex by coming up with elaborate schemes and lies? Not for anyone with dignity.

Straight up tell her that you wanna fuck her brains out? Can be good if done in the right moments. If done incorrectly.....:blown:

A girl is just a fuck if she has nothing to contribute to a proper relationship. e.g., she's as dumb as a fucking doorknob but she's also fucking hot. She's just a fuck then.

If she has substance, something that clicks that has nothing to do with sex (good conversations, compatible interests, etc), it'll definitely make one come back.

If it's just good sex and nothing more, they will come back, but only to get more sex and nothing more.

You use the ole...

" I don't wanna know your name, Don't wanna know where you live, I don't even wanna look at you, Lets just get to the point. Are we gonna fuck or what "

Speach..............

Nah seriously - I never knew it was something you debate on talking about or not. I thought you just go with the Vibe... If you are not feeling " Into her " but you are sexually attracted to her. Then just try and seduce your way into it. But if you feel that she has more feelings than that. I don't believe in fucking with someones head.

But if you feel what she feels. Then there should be no talking involved... Just go for it. :idea:

to the guys:

and

i think it depends on maturity...

i went through my playa phase and occasionally dip back into it...

but... lieing for sex... thats no fun...

if i lie... it makes me feel guilty...

ruining the whole experience...

i would much rather fall in love with her for the night...

and tell her the truth...

"you are everything i want at this moment"

and as far as whether a girl is just a fuck or something more...

i don't know about anyone else... but...

to start off...

she has to be like one of my friends...

be able to meet me and my friends out... and chill...

without bitching about the amount of attention i'm giving her or whatever else... just chiiilllll... talk to my friends mingle... do your thing... i guess thats just a personallity thing... i hate shy girls who attach themselves to my arm the whole night... when we go out on a date... its all about us... but if its a group thing... just enjoy yourself...

if she can survive the friend test... she might be a keeper...

then... if she can roll a blunt... thats just a bonus...

thats just me...:D

i love a girl who has had interesting experiences and can tell me a good story...

i've done alot of crazy shit and...

i love to tell a story... i love to hear a good story...

but when there is no exchange of crazy or exciting stories... i get very bored very quick...

you gotta be able to talk for hours without even noticing the time pass...

and if i can't help but smile when i see her... thats a beautiful thing...

i just rambled a bit... but...

those are just a few qualities i find attractive beyond the physical...

if she can do all that and the sex is off the hook...

she's a keeper:D

Originally posted by bodiii

i think it depends on maturity...

i went through my playa phase and occasionally dip back into it...

but... lieing for sex... thats no fun...

if i lie... it makes me feel guilty...

ruining the whole experience...

and tell her the truth...

"you are everything i want at this moment"

and as far as whether a girl is just a fuck or something more...

i don't know about anyone else... but...

to start off...

she has to be like one of my friends...

be able to meet me and my friends out... and chill...

without bitching about the amount of attention i'm giving her or whatever else... just chiiilllll... talk to my friends mingle... do your thing... i guess thats just a personallity thing... i hate shy girls who attach themselves to my arm the whole night... when we go out on a date... its all about us... but if its a group thing... just enjoy yourself...

if she can survive the friend test... she might be a keeper...

then... if she can roll a blunt... thats just a bonus...

thats just me...:D

i love a girl who has had interesting experiences and can tell me a good story...

i've done alot of crazy shit and...

i love to tell a story... i love to hear a good story...

but when there is no exchange of crazy or exciting stories... i get very bored very quick...

you gotta be able to talk for hours without even noticing the time pass...

and if i can't help but smile when i see her... thats a beautiful thing...

i just rambled a bit... but...

those are just a few qualities i find attractive beyond the physical...

if she can do all that and the sex is off the hook...

she's a keeper:D

Hi. My name is Nicole, I love to chill with the boys, I can roll the best vanilla dutch in the tri-state, I'll go story for story with you any day, and I'm not too shabby at that sex thing either

interesting cause in my experience, I've never ever come across a guy who was just like..let's fuck or what not. There was always some dramatic speech. Or it just happened. Can you guys honestly say you've said to a girl I want to have sex..or does it just naturally happen..it naturally happens no??

i've always enjoyed the ones who ask, "so what does this mean now?? where do u wanna go with this?" this ain't going nowhere retard, and if u had brains, you'd have asked before i fucked ur brains out. now leave. lol.

but in all seriousness. make the man work for it. don't make it so easy. i know the guys hate me for sharing this, but it makes u all seem very unappealing when it's too easy. somewhere in the back of our minds we're thinking, damn, if she did this with me, and it was this easy. how many more were there before me??

to the guys:

and

personally if its just a "fuck" you know right off the bat, because most likely neither of you are each others types, have no type of chemistry, have nothing to talk about and prolly are really drunk...

Originally posted by dgmodel

personally if its just a "fuck" you know right off the bat, because most likely neither of you are each others types, have no type of chemistry, have nothing to talk about and prolly are really drunk...

I TOTALLY disagree. I've fucked a person just once or twice or whatever and had awesome chemistry. Just never went anywhere relationship wise for personal reasons on both parts.

to the guys:

and

A girl is something more than a fuck when the first thing on my mind isn't fucking her

Originally posted by ladyshady

Hi. My name is Nicole, I love to chill with the boys, I can roll the best vanilla dutch in the tri-state, I'll go story for story with you any day, and I'm not too shabby at that sex thing either

anytime:bounce: :D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by bodiii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT's really fucking interesting too.

you never felt that way about someone???