Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 Sale : WRX CarbonFiber Trunk.

Basically the only reason why im selling it is cuz there is a VERY SMALL inperfection on the trunk. its a little Hairline crack in the clear coat. CLEAR COAT only. I know i can get it wet sanded and have it coated again, but i have just put an order out for a more nicer trunk. full carbonfiber, with carbonfiber supports.

basically the trunk is carbonfiber is fiberglass supports. its a VERY nice trunk. ALL THE LATCHES and HINGES line up perfectly.

if you want pics look at my other thread. btw : the trunk was on my car for only 30 mins if it was even that long. i got my trunk YESTERDAY...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by atomicapples

thank you... btw : you can take off the prelude.. looks like no one wants it.

the prelude is hot, just too much dinero for people i know.

about the trunk, im just not there yet. i dont have anything done to my car yet. the trunk cant be the first thing i mod! hahaha.

Originally posted by jroo

the prelude is hot, just too much dinero for people i know.

about the trunk, im just not there yet. i dont have anything done to my car yet. the trunk cant be the first thing i mod! hahaha.

it can... sheding a few pounds wont hurt at all.

Guest jroo

it can... sheding a few pounds wont hurt at all.

better than a boost controller? turbo back exhaust? sway bays, strut tower braces? springs? fully adjustable coil-overs? upgraded ecu? fuzzy dice?? what i do want is the black rally type spoiler for the wrx.

Originally posted by jroo

better than a boost controller? turbo back exhaust? sway bays, strut tower braces? springs? fully adjustable coil-overs? upgraded ecu? fuzzy dice?? what i do want is the black rally type spoiler for the wrx.

truthfully, i have all that, and the trunk is way better then all those items.

Guest jroo

truthfully, i have all that, and the trunk is way better then all those items.

hahahahaha, i guess you're in sales.