Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who used to go rollerskating on friday nights in edison

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

OMG...what about Skateasaurus(spelling may be off) & the videos were so cool playing on the wall??? :laugh: You just brought back some old school memories.

ohhh yeah ahhahahaa shit and the bird dance... I used to go to teen skate becuase i was cool.. and i knew the dj lol "dj ike" he used to play its time for the perculator like ten times in a row

Originally posted by notallthere

ohhh yeah ahhahahaa shit and the bird dance... I used to go to teen skate becuase i was cool.. and i knew the dj lol "dj ike" he used to play its time for the perculator like ten times in a row

:laugh: lol...CHICKEN DANCE...I know my shi*. I went too! It was the coolest place to have your birthday when you were younger. The glow sticks/necklaces...wow....good times.:D

Originally posted by aim4night

omg i went there in the late 70's til 87. it was good music. my friends and i had our own spot by the bathroom. u r bringing back memories for me lol.:rolleyes::D

oh shit yeah the bathrooms hahahah the girls was pink and the guys was green that place was the best!

Originally posted by dancerbar

interesting,

"the music was good"

"we had our own spot by the bath rooms"

"the glowstick neclaces"

"i knew the dj"

seems as if nothing has changed huh, just the venue:laugh:

HAHHA SO TRUE.. except we got messed up on pixie sticks and huge ass sodas ahhaha

Originally posted by notallthere

AHHHH! HAHAHA I can't believe you started this thread. I haven't thought about this shit in ages. The referees and all, thinking they were the coolest thing on the planet. Do you remember trying to trip the Skateasaurus all the time?

Aww, I wonder what happened to Ike.

Originally posted by glogirlie

AHHHH! HAHAHA I can't believe you started this thread. I haven't thought about this shit in ages. The referees and all, thinking they were the coolest thing on the planet. Do you remember trying to trip the Skateasaurus all the time?

Aww, I wonder what happened to Ike.

I think i saw him some where but i dont remeber, YEah those where the gooood olll days.