Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Room last night

Originally posted by kken

Sorry, was gonna come out but got sucked into being dishrag duty on the phone for an ex in SF who just got the welcome to dumpsville action... wtf do I wanna hear about this shit for??

to make her feel more miserable :D

Originally posted by kken

Sorry, was gonna come out but got sucked into being dishrag duty on the phone for an ex in SF who just got the welcome to dumpsville action... wtf do I wanna hear about this shit for??

dood, she's a girl....should just told her to go out and get some rebound action.

Reval, I must have just missed you. WTF took you so long to get there? I swear I was there. I talked to Ray, he's my witness. Anyway - I ended up leaving around 1:20 or so, started walking down the street and ran in to some girl with no shoes on. Had a few drinks - just woke up.

I went to Mr. Days last night in Arlington to watch ex frat guys try to pick up ex sorority girls. Like magic8ball said, the comedic value alone is worth the price of admission (free). It's a whole scene in there. A very weird scene with bad music.

A little while after magic took off, I decided I wanted to go to Blue Room. I got there at 1:20 thinking I'd get to see everyone. Was I surprised. The guy at the door wasn't going to budge at all. I even tried to grease my way in. He looked at me like I was crazy. For about half a minute I considered just waiting outside -- I was already there anyway -- so I could say hi.

Got home around 2am or so and saw Rocky online. Chatted with him for about half an hour then went to sleep. Got up at 6am, and left my apartment at 6:30 to drive to Deleware for a meeting with a chemical company. (No, that's not code for anything.)

I just got back from my meeting. Now it's time for a disco nap so I can make it to S&P tonight.

See everyone there!!

(For the record, I had 2 drinks last night and 4 club soda's. I'm not a crackhead. I just don't need much sleep :D)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

they stop letting ppl in around 1. sometimes they stop at 15 till 1. that blows. i was looking for something to do last night and actually thought about blue room. but yet nobody ever calls me...

thats because your phone is always busy. get off the net for a minute or two. a cell phone would be cool too. come on, everyone is doing it.