Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help

groovefire

I'll probably get a lot of these :ghey: for this, but I don't care.

Recently, my good friend’s daughter Christina auditioned for a Nickelodeon contest, "The Funniest Kid in America", to win a spot on the next season of one of their TV shows called "All That." Out of 10,000 tapes submitted she made the top 50! As part of the contest, the top 50 tapes are shown to Nick viewers for the next 2 weeks (5 tapes are shown each night).

Christina will be on Nick tonight, JULY 11 at 8:00!!!

This Saturday and next a winner from each day is chosen to get to the top 10. From there, 2 tapes will be shown each night until it gets narrowed down to the top 5! The top five are flown to CA for a week. A winner is picked that gets to stay and tape the next season of "All That."

Please Tune In on July 11 at 8:00 to watch a clip of her audition tape. Then go online www.nick.com and VOTE for Christina and make an adorable local 10 year old’s dream come true!!

Your Votes Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can rip on me all you want for this, I'm totally expecting it, but if it leads to even just one more vote for Christina, it was worth it. I adore this girl, she is so hilarious and maybe if she becomes a big star, I can be her lawyer. :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Todd, do you know her? If so, didn't mean to rag on the post.....

Of course I know her, and every time I go to her house, she puts on these big shows for everyone, I'm telling you, she is destined for Hollywood, so rag on me or this post, I seriously don't care, just try to get on a computer tonight (or maybe tomorrow or whenever the voting is still open) and vote for her. If she makes it, you can claim part responsibility.

Thanks guys!!

we should go on the board and MAKE everyone vote for her.

I can see it now stymie first one to get banned(for sending pms), followed by teamj for yelling at kids because of :hat:, and then the jersey boys follow us there and the kids use too many big words for them so they get mad and start threatening them. Ras starts asking if anyone needs guestlist, even kids no better. AAnd with that they kick us all out.

I am down lets go