Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

one of my favorite things is shower sex!

Guest gabo

i mean how can someone not love it. youre both all slippery and wet, rubbing and sliding on each other. oh man!

when I build my own house I want a roman shower, theyre about 5 times the size of a regular shower.

Originally posted by gabo

i mean how can someone not love it. youre both all slippery and wet, rubbing and sliding on each other. oh man!

when I build my own house I want a roman shower, theyre about 5 times the size of a regular shower.

The only reason you like it is when you drop the soap.

I always found water to make everything harder to accomplish. You would think it would act like a lube but for me it's the total opposite, it gives you a lot of resistance. I guess it washes away the natural lube or something.:confused:

Originally posted by fiveohfour

I always found water to make everything harder to accomplish. You would think it would act like a lube but for me it's the total opposite, it gives you a lot of resistance. I guess it washes away the natural lube or something.:confused:

Yep, same thing with pools, hottubs, etc. I'd say showers are better for foreplay than sex.

Originally posted by fiveohfour

I agree never liked sex in water...

...now being all wet after being in a shower or hot tub is great but actually submerged in the water does not do it for me. Don't get me wrong i have no problem doing it, it just dosen't feel good to me. Something about being under water desensitizes it or something.

:confused:

Originally posted by DarrellG

Yea, I want one of those dual showers with the little bench thing in the middle so I can have "shower sex" every day before work. What a way to start the day!!!

Oh yes me tooooo. I definitely want the bench :aright: