Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night @ Orchard Bar

Hey everyone! Hope all you CPers are enjoying your Friday. I just wanted to say thank you to any and all that came down to In Too Deep last night.

When I walked in last night to the bar I was very pleased to see the place had alot more people than last time and already there was a relaxed vibe settling which was very positive.

After sorting out some initial sound problems, the night went off relativly without a hitch. I freely admit a snafu on my part durin my 2nd set. I had Breeder-Tyrantanic going with Niche-Isolated and on the 3rd deck I cued up Roaches. I had never mixed on 3 decks live (aside from home) and it was going off real well. Cutting in and out with EQs and what not. But my plan was to end up with about 4 minutes left of Roaches by itself. Which did happen, but I got confused and accidently stopped the 3rd deck when I meant to turn off Isolated. I never fully appreciated the start up speed of a Technic motor until last night. there was literally a split second of silence but the rest of the set went off proper.

Can't wait for the next time, July 24.

Here's my t-listings....and yes there are some old tracks in there. But there slammin if you ask me.

1st Set: 10:30-11:00

Faya Combo Cuts- Afromobile

House Syndicate- Jam the Mace (Coomb's 2002 Remix)

Medway vs Pete Gawtry- Geno Sequence (Tony Thomas Remix)

Hamel & Blackwatch-Discotek (Original)

2nd Set: 11:15-12:30

Breeder-Tyrantanic (Ocean Wave Remix)

James Niche- Isolated

Trancesetters- Roaches (Bugs in Slacker's Bassment Mix)

Attaboy- Solid Space Business

Mainline- Innerspace

Slacker- Flying

King of Spin- Call of Ether

Morel- True (Deep Dish Poof Daddy Remix)

DJ Gogo- Adyssa (Club Q Remix)

Anyhow thanks again to any of you who made it last night and I look forward to the next time.

Till Then....:cool: