Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm getting married today....!!!!!!!!!

nitro449

Originally posted by nitro449

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a while since my last post and I just wanted to make my wedding announcement...It's happing today at 5pm. I thought I wouldn't be nervous but the suspence is killing me....

Speak to you' all soon!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND CONDOLENSCES AT THE SAME TIME~! lol just kidding... have a wonderful day... and wish you the best of luck and GODspeed for the many years to come with your wife and you... have a great one@!!!

wheres the honey moon???

its a great day for a white wedddddding~!

billyidol.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Because so many end in divorce - what's the point? :confused:

depends where. and even then, that's not an excuse. i think it's 6 out of 10 marriages that end in divorce here in the US, doesn't mean everyone in the world take marriage lightly...

i don't see why it's such a bad thing...what's wrong with coming home to someone you love, doing everything together, sleeping together....having long conversations....whatever....

:)

Because so many end in divorce - what's the point? :confused:

yo dont put this shit on this fuckers thread... g'damn...

(not you specifically spragga just saying in general this is his day let him enjoy it...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

(not you specifically spragga just saying in general this is his day let him enjoy it...)

If he actually listens to what me or anyone else says on here and takes it seriously, then his marriage is already lost.

Originally posted by sassa

depends where. and even then, that's not an excuse. i think it's 6 out of 10 marriages that end in divorce here in the US, doesn't mean everyone in the world take marriage lightly...

i don't see why it's such a bad thing...what's wrong with coming home to someone you love, doing everything together, sleeping together....having long conversations....whatever....

:)

I'm just sayin - it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I've had friends that went through divorce and they always tell me "Don't even think about doing it!"

Everything has their pitfalls - hope he made the right decision.

same here...

spragga youre right it is the end of his life.. but the begining of a new life... a life together... i dont know if youve ever been in love or experienced anything like it... but true love is stronger than any quarrel, than any shortcumming, than material things, and can overcome many obstacles creating a long lasting marriage...

same here...

spragga youre right it is the end of his life.. but the begining of a new life... a life together... i dont know if youve ever been in love or experienced anything like it... but true love is stronger than any quarrel, than any shortcumming, than material things, and can overcome many obstacles creating a long lasting marriage...

oh my god........... thats beautiful............. :boohoo:

same here...

shortcumming?? :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though - I've been in love twice now and have been burned royally twice (one was very recent), so my perception is...I don't want to say jaded...but hardened. So in my eyes, there's no point, no hope. But I'll root for this guy and hope it works out.

shortcumming?? :laugh: :laugh:

lol you know what i mean... i just wanted to throw some jest into this thread, a sweet surrender is what i am reffering to, where you accept all the persons flaws and shortcomings and love them for who they are and for who they make you become when youre together...

Please Marko... it's CP... like you could expect something like this to go without someone adding childish drama.

how come only when ppl are engaged and getting married they speak about divorce... yet nobody says shit on birthdays about dying???

LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

no its not, i cant wait for that day

:love::makeout:

Yeah, I have to admit... I'm kinda lookin' forward to it myself as well. *sigh* :heart:

who knows when the hell that will be though :(

Aww, don't be sad, it's nothing to rush into anyway. I can see the light at the end of my tunnel... a few years down the road, anyway. I'm in no rush... life is grand as it stands. :D :D

i had to give a speech at my friends wedding and it went something like that... if you like mushy ish like that ill post the speech...

Ohhh man... my Mom's wedding is coming up... I might have to ask you for a copy of that speech and alter it to suit my needs... I'm really kind of petrified of them asking me to get up there to talk... :shake:

post it :D

so here it goes:

It is difficult to define what love is,

However, we all can agree that

In the soul it is a ruling passion

In the mind it is sympathy and affinity

In the body, well we'll leave that for them to define on their honeymoon...

However who and what we love remains a mystery

Frank and Britney solved this mystery for themselves one evening in California

They say the secret to loving and lasting marriage is 80% in finding the right person;

seems as if fate has led them here

inviting one another into their hearts

to begin a new life in unison

And In this life they will feel no rain

For each of them will be shelter for one another

They will feel no cold

For each them will be warmth to one another

they will feel no greater power

than to share sacred admiration for one another

They will feel no loneliness for one another

Now go into this life before you…

Lets raise our glasses,