Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monster WILLY!

rdancer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003310256,00.html

Hulk doll's monster willy

By THOMAS WHITAKER

Showbiz Reporter

SHOCKED six-year-old Leah Lowland checked out a mystery bulge on her Incredible Hulk doll ? and uncovered a giant green WILLY.

Curious Leah noticed a lump after winning the monster, catchphrase ?You wouldn?t like me when I?m angry,? at a seaside fair.

And when she peeled off the green comic-book character?s ripped purple shorts, she found the two-inch manhood beneath them.

Horrified Leah immediately ran to mum Kim and reported the find. And last night Kim called for a ban on the saucy toy. She said: ?A hulk with a bulk like this just shouldn?t be allowed.

?Considering the doll is only 12-inches tall it?s amazing how big his willy is.

?And it?s definitely not an extra piece of material left on by mistake.?

Kim, of Biggin Hill, Kent, said the toy was one of several prizes she could choose after Leah knocked down cans with bean bags at the fair on Brighton Pier.

Kim chose the doll because she thought Leah would like it amid publicity about the new Hulk movie, to be released in the UK on July 18.

But she said: ?Later when she was playing with it, she discovered it had a lump under its shorts. Being curious she took them off, then ran up to me asking why her doll had a willy. I find it very odd as none of her other dolls have anything like this.

Big shock ... Hulk's giant manhood

?Ever since, she?s been telling her friends that her hulk has a willy.

?It sounds funny, but kids should not be exposed to this kind of thing. It should be taken off the shelves.?

The toy?s Spanish makers Play by Play ? based in Valencia ? claimed on their packaging that it was merchandise to coincide with the release of the film.

Bosses were unavailable for comment last night.

The movie, which has already proved a hit in the US, tells how a botched experiment transforms scientist Bruce Banner into the raging Hulk whenever he becomes angry.

0,,2003310077,00.jpg

0,,2003310076,00.jpg