Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Music Festival in Miami

illuminaughty

Ultra returns to beaches of Miami this summer. On the Sands of the 21st Street Beach and the Atlantic Ocean a new but smaller edition of the Ultra Festival is going to take place. Over 6,000 people are expected at this so-called ‘Ultra Beach Sunset Party’, launched as “Perfecto Presents UltraMusicFestival:01”.

On Sunday 31st August, DJs including Paul van Dyk, Groove Armada, Armand van Helden, DJ Icey, Donald Glaude and many more artists are expected to play over Ultra’s 2 arenas from 2pm until 11pm. A festival CD in support of the event entitled ‘Perfecto presents Ultra Music Festival’ will be available soon.

The Ultra Fetsival during the Winter Music Conference in Miami last March had the most impressive line-ups in electronic dance music America has ever seen. It included Underworld, Sasha & John Digweed, Paul van Dyk, and Tiesto amongst others.

Click here to watch our photo gallery of the Winter Music Conference in Miami 2003 including amazing pictures of the Ultra Festival. (11/07/03)

click...

click......

click click .....

:confused:

click click click click click.......

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

click click click

click

click

ok. i give up...

click

:mad:

ok first time post here so dont rip me up or anything :D

But I went to Ultra for the first time last time on march 23rd, and it was a hell of a lot bigger then this seems like its going to be. granted they did say it would be a smaller edition of it but it seems like they are cutting a huge portion of the show away, which kind of sucks in my opinion. Also Im kind of confused as the the date oh when the event is going to be, I thought Ultra was like a yearly event? am I missing soemthing? heh :D :D :D

Im still going to be there no matter what tho, wouldnt miss Donald Glaude for the world :dj:

Well it's NOT "ULTRA" ......

it's by the same people the created the event, but not Ultra 6, it's just a big beach party with the name "Ultra" beach party.

People just picture ULTRA FESTIVAL when they hear it Ultra beach party. I'm sure its going to be a great event, everything they do works out just find.

Don't know who is doing to production side of it, but if Rey Navarrow's name is on it... it's got to be good.

I haven't seen more promo for this event. I looked at all the typical party site, not much to find.

anyone got a a detail site?? line up, event details.?

Well it's NOT "ULTRA" ......

it's by the same people the created the event, but not Ultra 6, it's just a big beach party with the name "Ultra" beach party.

People just picture ULTRA FESTIVAL when they hear it Ultra beach party. I'm sure its going to be a great event, everything they do works out just find.

Don't know who is doing to production side of it, but if Rey Navarrow's name is on it... it's got to be good.

I haven't seen more promo for this event. I looked at all the typical party site, not much to find.

anyone got a a detail site?? line up, event details.?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

he'll be in the dominican republic

thats right hes gonna be with the playboy bunnies......Edgar if u can pack me in ur luggage ill gladly cram myself in there to go to this event....oh thats right there probably wont be any playboy bunnies there anyways;) ......and i supposedly have my own playboy bunny at home:cool: ....but if there r any ways of making my life long dream of being around playmates a reality im all for it....i hear samsonite makes nice spacious luggage!!!!!!!!!