Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.: AIR :. Outdoor Party

alsal

AIR is an outdoor dance and lounge party at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Right behind Jordan's Restaurant on 13th and Penn. It's the biggest and most unique outdoor dance party in DC.

Fridays the music is more hip hop and R&B with a really cool mixed crowd. Saturdays is international House, Dance Music. Yes there is a wood dance floor.

The VIP tents are called Clouds and can be reserved for a minimal spending fee. I think it's just one bottle of liquor. The vibe at this party is really cool. It's a great place to lounge outdoors and enjoy a cocktail with friends. There is plenty of first come first serve couch and table seating but it's all gone by 11pm. You can sign up for the guest list at Your 3 Hosts to get in for $10 before 11pm. This also includes 2 complimentary drinks. (call drinks! not just cheap rail). There's also a wood fired Grill with some great food prepared by a chef. $4-$6 a plate. Music is chill at first and picks up after 11pm.

It's not Nikki Beach but it's damn close enough.

Originally posted by teriaki

WTF is a spending fee?

It means you can't just sit there and roll while drinking water all night. You have to SPEND a minimum amount to reserve the spot. It's usually geared towards parties of 8 to 10 people.

Originally posted by alsal

It means you can't just sit there and roll while drinking water all night. You have to SPEND a minimum amount to reserve the spot. It's usually geared towards parties of 8 to 10 people.

Roll - whats that? You mean just sitting and rolling around on the couch??

I'm confused!

;)

Originally posted by raver_mania

Roll - whats that? You mean just sitting and rolling around on the couch??

I'm confused!

;)

yeah, something like that. You know how some people roll their own smokes too! get the bed all full of ashes and shredded "tobacco".

:idea:

Originally posted by alsal

Yes, I understood the intent of the words you wrote, but I'm taking umbrage with your use of the english language.

"Spending fee" makes no sense.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by teriaki

Yes, I understood the intent of the words you wrote, but I'm taking umbrage with your use of the english language.

"Spending fee" makes no sense.

dude, save the grammer corrections for the girls on the board. dont take away the one thing they've got.

Originally posted by magyarcica

I was planning to check it out but one look at the pictures and changed my mind.... who the hell wants to be in a tent (paid!) in the middle of office buildings.... :banghead::shake:

far, far, far from Nikki beach.....

:lame:

I could be in a dumpster and still be happy as long as those boobies were next to me.......ok fine maybe not a dumpster...but pretty close. Let me see where is that pic......