Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Touching Willy - What's the deal?

Freestyler

So here's the deal and question for the guys and

girls with boyfriends.

My girl thinks I touch him too much :laugh:

Like, this is when were chilling, I'm in my boxers, her in panties, I always love saying panties, such a magnificent word, lol.

Anyways, were lying down just talking or whatever and I might every 5 minutes or so just adjust him. Put hand down my boxers and adjust. You know, he's turned to the one side I don't like, or maybe I want to adjust the skin or whatever.

I don't think this is a big deal, if were on the couch, watching a movie or something none of that is going on, but when I'm pretty free, every now and then it just feels right :laugh:

So, putting aside the jokes for a second :), what's everyones opinion. I think this is a good topic that hasn't been talked about before, and a funny one at that. I think it's just normal and a guy thing. That's what I tell her, she thinks I'm just a freak! :)

my brother sits on the couch with his hand down his pants like al bundy (married with children). i don't know if he's scratching or readjusting while he's picking around down there, neither of which i care for, but taking his hand out of his pants and then smelling it is definitely not something i need to see :worry::no: .

Guest gabo

i always have my hands down my pants. I am not playing with myself but I just like haveing them down there, like when I am watching tv or something. it just feels comfy

taking a shit, or changing a tampon is a normal thing too, but do you really want to watch your girl do those?

get a clue, if you want to get some with any regularity, don't act like a neanderthal.

(a much better approach is to get her to adjust it for you :) )

hm.. i wonder if men feel the same way about women who idly fondle themselves when lazing around the house... ;)

i assume that most men touch their penises a lot. i think of it as a way of reassuring themselves that it's still down there... it's a comfort thing.

while it doesn't bother me to see men adjust themselves in public, as long as it's quick and discreet, prolonged ball-scratching or rubbing is rude!

Originally posted by shroomy

taking a shit, or changing a tampon is a normal thing too, but do you really want to watch your girl do those?

LMAO

Obviously I see my bf adjusting himself from time to time, but either he doesn't do it often or he's discreet enough for me not to notice it. I'm not really sure how I'd feel about it if I saw him doing it all the time. :laugh2:

WS- I have a tendency to fondle my boobs, but as you can imagine, I don't think it's a problem for my bf... :laugh:

lol, you guys are hilarious. I think my girl is just way too quick and on top of things always, no pun inteneded. I can't sneak anything by her!

wideskies, lol, she said the same thing! she thinks it comforts me, and I have to somewhat agree.