Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Port 156 in elizabeth

i went to this place last night and was really good. small little lounge with class. didn't know elizabeth had places like this. got there early with all my friends and had a few drinks. then alot of girls started showin up. plus i heard manny the greek spinns on thursdays like once a month. if anyone ever gets the chance to go to this place then definitly check it out. drinks are bangin and so is the music.

Z

Wednesdays start the 23rd.

and that night we have many djs includeing Jason Ojeda, Mike Buggout, Mark Amatucci and our residents Repete, Nicky Siblia and Swivle.

Also Lookout for DJ David Quest. if you love tribal music then you will love everything this kid lays down for ya.

for guestlist info on sandbar just im me at JackZvelvetrope@aol.com or email me

Z

i definitely had a great ass time there....our boy andy hooked us up big time wit the drinks & barely anyone walked out of there sober :D

the music was good, the people there were so nice, especially the guys that worked there & possibly owned the place, not sure...

I checked it out last Thursday. Very Very nice place. One girl in there was a piece of ass. I think shes on the payroll,lol.

Place truly has potential. Dj set up is HORRIBLE!!!

But besides that, i saw nothing bad about the place.

this will be one of the best spots to be in the fall. Even though it is in ELizabeth, the location is GREAT, only 3 minutes from the Turnpike. Drinks are very reasonable.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to try something new.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by velvetrope

omg to many drinks. dave said to me we were all sober then he goes to spin a lil bit and come back and we are all hammerd and he ment ALL of us. lol. larrys birthday party will be nutts.

Z

dave was right....we were all sober & then mins later we were all on our asses...i really wish u & Jett didn't leave cuz the nite got soo much better :D

Originally posted by paul76

i like that "on the payroll"

yeah, she was a piece of ass, but she was all up on everybody.

It's nice to flirt, but honey stick to one two, maybe even three..

gettin around......

u talkin about that tall blond girl there friday night. lol cause i know i started talkin to her, then my friend jett. then after me and him left she was with larry. lol. crazy night

Z

u talkin about that tall blond girl there friday night. lol cause i know i started talkin to her, then my friend jett. then after me and him left she was with larry. lol. crazy night

Z

LOL, love how she makes every guy think she wants him.

Z

hahahahhaha....Larry told u about that???? oh man were we givin him shit ALL nite about it...i acted like i was jealous & then Renata went over to him...it was just way too funny...everyone else except me, dave & rob kept gettin drunker & drunker by the minute & i guess the chick was lookin prettier & prettier

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Originally posted by vsoto212

Im gonna be helping out this venue very soon. A lot of good talent will be visiting there. More details to come..

\

WOW, if Red Carpet does that party, it will be off the hook!!

MarcoMaxim

Yeah the place is very chill. I will post pics of this venue soon.

Victor Soto