Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Will be packed Saturday

Well once you start chanting that people will be like SHUT UP WE ARE AMERICANS. Idiots who think websterhall is all full of tourists. Hey unfortunatley i will not be there tonite but will be there on the 19th with a big group andi promise RICK CORBO will blow your ears off on that night since it will be 2 of our friends bdays. Check it ou on the 19th. Yo destiny have fun tonite.

Originally posted by mareluna

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: web hall, give me a fuckin break...

such a beautiful club, such a shitty crowd..

not tourists? tell that to the pakistanis who go around grabbin girls' asses and can't speak english... :rolleyes:

hiya daniella :D

Originally posted by mareluna

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: web hall, give me a fuckin break...

such a beautiful club, such a shitty crowd..

not tourists? tell that to the pakistanis who go around grabbin girls' asses and can't speak english... :rolleyes:

worddddddd..my ex made me go there wit her friends 2 months ago on a thurs...the crowd has to be the worst crowd ive seen.. and the drinks suck..all watered down..

well i just got home from CHEETAH and laugh when i see how ignorant people are. IM TELLING YOU GO FOR THE MUSIC ON SAT NIGHT. ALSO EVERYONE ISNT A TOURIST. IM SUREALL THE CLUBS ALL YA "GREAT MUSIC GURUS OF CLUBPLANET" go to dont have any forgeigners ever straight up americans only from NYC right. SURE. Destinychild hopefully i will get to hear it are you going onthe 19th? its gonna be great trust me, its my boys bday and RICK is gonna tear it up. An once again im talkin about the music not the crowd people. Remember i agree with all of ya about it not havig the most musically sound crowd. But thats not what im tellling you to go for. Go to hear the music!!!! If you havent heard RICK CORBO in about a 1yr or so then be quiet. Totally new style TRUST ME. You gotta hear him see how he gradually gts harder as the hrs go by. After about 2am see RICK jumping up an down in the booth with energy.

WOW - how childish are most of you. You think you're fierce? Take a look in the mirror. People come from all over the world - that's what makes NYC - the City it is - Diversity.... One word - four syllables. I use to go to the Garage yeeearrrs ago - it was as diverse clubs are now. Wake up kids! Learn!

Don't talk shit. Come out on Saturday 19th. Check out Rick Corbo and enjoy the night. Open your minds. I might actually give you a take home (Promotions).

Oh and if you like to jerk off = you can do so on Sunday!

P.S. Webster - if you read this - please put the ac on in the Ballroom and sell water/popsicles after 4:00 a.m. WE NEED WATER. You give us one of the greatest djs - we become dehydrated with the beats as they go on.

P. Bell - hope you had a good birthday! :)

You give us one of the greatest djs - we become dehydrated with the beats as they go on

Since when is "Ricky Corbo" considered one of the greatest DJ's?

:laugh:

I can understand you being on his cock and all, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

OOOH - if you only knew! It's quite NICE.

Do you consider junior to be one of the greatest djs? Junior is old - he is tired and so are his bitchy antics. danny is wierd but great. roger sanchez is the FUCKIN man. Rick is a very, very good dj. He is the better dj webster has had - that's why he is back; that's why he packs the place; that's why he's on Sirius live. Don't be jealous - haters suck ass!

When is the last time any one of ya heard RICK. Dont judge until you hear him. Check him out b4 goin to factory or all your other great places where only NYC people go to. And if your from another state TECHNICALLY YOUR STILL A TOURIST IN NYC. And why should that matter.

Originally posted by silverbull

When is the last time any one of ya heard RICK. Dont judge until you hear him. Check him out b4 goin to factory or all your other great places where only NYC people go to. And if your from another state TECHNICALLY YOUR STILL A TOURIST IN NYC. And why should that matter.

Heard Corbo earlier this year, more than once. He sucks. The crowd is a disaster. The dancers are mostly horrible. Only thing positive I'll say about the place is that it's a nice lookin club.

Originally posted by powerpill

I can't wait. This place has been the amazing the last 4 weeks. When everything is Slow Webster Hall is always very busy with an awesome crowd

Funny how lately there've been all these posters with under 50 posts ravin about this party. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Earlier this year he wasn't there. Sometimes WH would advertise Rick but it wasn't him playing. Now he is there. Come check him out. What dancers???? The girls that are there now don't dance - they pose.

:tongue:

Oh, and when it comes to this board - I only started posting a little while ago. I'm 37 years old. Been there and back when it comes to djs, music and clubbing. I'm definitely not a newbie. Use to listen to Frankie Knuckles and Larry Levan live when I was a newbie. The old Loft with the brothers cooking for their clientele. Those were real club days. The only reason I support Corbo is because many (too many) people like yourself talk shit without even knowing a talent and the amount of passion they have to do this bullshit business.