Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Will be packed Saturday

Originally posted by chelsea17

Corbo is because many (too many) people like yourself talk shit without even knowing a talent and the amount of passion they have to do this bullshit business.

Talking shit? I've been in the scene 12 years so fuck off you stupid twat. I know talent when I hear it, and I know a shitty club when I'm in it.

Originally posted by destinyschild

Why don't you leave this thread and go to hell. If you want to start drama go to the drama section. You can go chat with that diva freak and leave us the hell alone!

Will do. Party on. I realize that Webster Hall is a necessary evil needed to contain much of the trash that pollutes New York nightlife. For that, I'm thankful. :D

Rick came back in March or april dont remember now. ANd wow name calling is really hurtful and intelligent. And isnt funny how people who are haters dont just stay away. And i dont have any affiliation with WEBSTERHALL. Im just someone who likes the VENUE and the music and the great friends ive made there. Remember some people go to a club for dj while some people go to a club for the venue itself, while others are lucky and have both at the same time. And why doenst anybody answer when i say if your not from nyc then your a tourist.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Wow, someone give this man the blue ribbon for witty comments...

I am sorry you are right. But it is hard to comment when everyone who is a opinionated hater always infiltrates our threads. I mean then again there are plenty of witty comments throughout this thread.:blank:

Originally posted by destinyschild

I am sorry you are right. But it is hard to comment when everyone who is a opinionated hater always infiltrates our threads. I mean then again there are plenty of witty comments throughout this thread.:blank:

lol yes i know. but you just have to ignore what everyone else is saying if you truly feel it has no merit (the other side of that, of course, being that you should maybe look into the possibility that someone else has a point too... not always but usually..) Otherwise, people are just gonna keep picking to get a rise out of you all. Personally, Webster isn't my thing ... haven't been there in years and only went once... but if they offered me to dance there I'd def take it. Last I was there the dancers had rings on the stage and all that, looked like one of the most fun places to dance I've ever seen.