Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"too overwhelming"

dgmodel

let's say hypothetically speaking, you and your ex share mutual friends... and occasionally through certain events and what have you, you two bump into each other... nothing great nothing poor just a "hello," sometimes a "how's things?" but never more than that... now lets say at one of these events you bump into him/her, and you’re with another person who you are or would like to get intimate with or dating or etc... And again a simple "hello" and that’s it... then you find out through the grapevine that s/he will not attend anymore events or get tog ethers because seeing you with another person is "too overwhelming..." WTF does that mean??? now lets say your ex, is the person who ended, lets say your ex has been seeing a myriad of other ppl after you, and lets say s/he's seen you in the past with others... why now is it "overwhelming???" and what is it that is "overwhelming???"

Damn I told you not to bring me around your EX..

WTF - I dont want beef.. ;):laugh:

All jokes aside its obvious that you and her still have some

kind of feeling for eachother... because if the feelings where

gone you would not stress anything she says and she would

not stress who you bring... etc etc..

quite the opposite... theyre bad at first and only get better... until the break up... :( the reason why i say theyre bad at first is because its in its exploratory state where youre just finding out what one another likes, and what one another needs etc... but after you find out what those things are and can offer them to each other its bliss... and now how can that be bad???

sometimes seeing an ex with a new lover is disturbing because you do actually still have feelings for the person.

sometimes it's annoying not because you actually want to be with the person again, but because you're a selfish and like to control people...and seeing an old lover with someone else screams "you lost control!"

i actually think that a touch of self-centeredness is often the real issue. people don't like seeing their "old property" happy with someone else. *shrugs*

Originally posted by wideskies

sometimes seeing an ex with a new lover is disturbing because you do actually still have feelings for the person.

sometimes it's annoying not because you actually want to be with the person again, but because you're a selfish and like to control people...and seeing an old lover with someone else screams "you lost control!"

i actually think that a touch of self-centeredness is often the real issue. people don't like seeing their "old property" happy with someone else. *shrugs*

listen to this girl .

next to papa smurf, she's a real smart nookie.... i mean cookie :tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

listen to this girl .

next to papa smurf, she's a real smart nookie.... i mean cookie :tongue:;)

:cool:

it may be obvious, but i also find that it's much easier to evaluate situations rationally when you're happy with yourself and have sorted out your own issues. it's hard to figure out someone else when you're still working on yourself! :>

Originally posted by wideskies

very good point... thank you...