Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is The Person You Lost Your Virginity To?

guest00901

we live in the same town so we see each other every now & then & just make small talk....the last time we really talked was last summer & he started to tell me that he still had feelings for me & we broke up about 5 years ago....so i kinda stopped callin him cuz he knew i was seein someone...i know that may sound bitchy, but he was my ex for a reason...

Originally posted by xxlea

I think living in Chicago, haven't seen or spoken to him in about four years. After we broke up he dissapeared for three years and resurfaced to disappear again.

I'm back now...so whatcha talkin about Willis??:hat::tongue:

I know she still lives in town, but other than that, I have no clue. I see her every once in a while. Losing my virginity to her is something I regret. I thought I was ready and she helped convince me that I was. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes, at least I learned from her and have been more careful on who I give my heart and body to.:half:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Depends...i have that stupid hand pump you get when you buy those Volley Ball nets from K-Mart.

lmao... i had the same one... but just a lil tip it wore out my hands before i could do anything try the foot one that ppl use to blow up waterrafts and donuts...