Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seriosuly - why do you guys care ?

lollie60

WHy do men care how many ### guys a girl has been with ?

I know posted this before but I didn't get down to the nitty gritty.

I read in Cosmo - when a man asks " How many guys you been with" means - " SO out of all the guys you fucked - I'm the best right ?"

ANYWAYS - this guy I liked asked me that and I told him the truth and I don't think he likes me any more becuz I was no Virgin Mary.

So I asked him why he was asking me this and he said " I want to be honest " - wtf does that mean cuz we're not bf/gf. He told me he's been with 80 women - like I care.

Being judged for who you fucked in the past is UNFAIR !!!!

And not likeing someone becuz of their ### is Stupid !

I think this guys' a weirdo too - he kept buggin me about how many guys I've been with and if I fucked anyone else while I was with him - meanwhile he doesn't want a girlfriend.

He made me feel bad for shit I did like 5 years ago. WEIRDO - I never had a guy that bugged me soo much about how many partners I had. What's his problem ?

Originally posted by lollie60

I read in Cosmo - when a man asks " How many guys you been with" means - " SO out of all the guys you fucked - I'm the best right ?"

ANYWAYS - this guy I liked asked me that and I told him the truth and I don't think he likes me any more becuz I was no Virgin Mary.

So I asked him why he was asking me this and he said " I want to be honest " - wtf does that mean cuz we're not bf/gf. He told me he's been with 80 women - like I care.

I think this guys' a weirdo too - he kept buggin me about how many guys I've been with and if I fucked anyone else while I was with him - meanwhile he doesn't want a girlfriend.

He made me feel bad for shit I did like 5 years ago. WEIRDO - I never had a guy that bugged me soo much about how many partners I had. What's his problem ?

:laugh:

My X did the same thing

THE PAST IS THE PAST

KEEP IT THERE

If your clean and never had an STD I really don't think its necessary to know how many partners your "other" has been with. Girls don't really give a shit, I really don't understand why guys do. Maybe it's the whole EGO thing...you know penis size or whatever

::sigh:: Men, can't live with em...can't kill em:D

so they don't REALLY care how many guys we fucked right ?

They're just asking out of insecurity

It's like girls asking - " How much do you think I weigh ?" and no answer is right !!!

Pretty much

I mean my best advice to you is don't LIE to him about it cause if he finds out that looks bad on your part...either be like "listen your NOT my boyfriend, and even if you were there is NO NEED for you to know about my past. I am clean, I never had an STD and thats all you NEED TO YOU!!"

And if he don't like it...tell him to fuck off :bigfinge:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Pretty much

I mean my best advice to you is don't LIE to him about it cause if he finds out that looks bad on your part...either be like "listen your NOT my boyfriend, and even if you were there is NO NEED for you to know about my past. I am clean, I never had an STD and thats all you NEED TO YOU!!"

And if he don't like it...tell him to fuck off :bigfinge:

this is "WONDERFUL" advice since ....u know? everyone "tells the truth" nowadays :confused:

yer one smart cookie sexybabyd.......i'll tell ya, the whole "i never had an STD and that's all i need to know" line is always so refreshing and reassuring and makes me wanna fuck her even MORE SO since.....she is "telling the truth" all the time....cause i mean people don't lie and shit right? least not in your world right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...Seriosuly - why do you guys care ?...

insecurity??? who knows... but in some cases youd like to know the mileage of your partner, in the same vein wouldnt you like to know how many partners hes been with??? i dont think it should alter your opinion or queer the relationship unless its some ridiculous number... i think a more realistic question to ask if one were to ask anything like that would be "have you ever had an abortion and if so how many???"

Originally posted by quoth

this is "WONDERFUL" advice since ....u know? everyone "tells the truth" nowadays :confused:

yer one smart cookie sexybabyd.......i'll tell ya, the whole "i never had an STD and that's all i need to know" line is always so refreshing and reassuring and makes me wanna fuck her even MORE SO since.....she is "telling the truth" all the time....cause i mean people don't lie and shit right? least not in your world right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ummmmm....how bout....FUCK OFF MAYBE...yea I think that was the right term I wanted to use

It's no ones business how many ppl she slept with

Now lets go see what clever photoshop you do of me

sheesh...... this is too eazy.

Q "How many guys did you sleep with before me?"

A "5"

nice number, give you a little experience, not a whore, dont have to compete with the the whole varsity football team & every other guy in your college dorm who you banged. etc.

Just get it down. 5!

Lie to us, if we are dumb enough to ask, LIE LIE LIE.

and for bonus points, "and you are by far the biggest!"

bottom line is that 90% of guys are insecure as fuck. And that question is a sure sign. But hey, 99% of women are too, so what can ya do?

Originally posted by damack

cuz a hoe is always a hoe

Cant turn a hoe into a house wife

If you feel the need to lie about the # of partners you've

had, you are nothing but a waste of time.. If someone askes

me how many I've had I tell them the truth and thats the

bottom line.. :)

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i usually ask cause i'm curious to know how experienced this person is. It might sounds kinda strange, but it's a turn off for me if the guy I'm talking to is still in the single digits.

what if the guy was in a few long term relationships??

Originally posted by solbeam

what if the guy was in a few long term relationships??

that's ok then.. he's been fucking the same girl for a while. so he must know what he's doing a little more than a guy who says like, i've only fucked 4 girls 4 times.

Originally posted by shroomy

sheesh...... this is too eazy.

Q "How many guys did you sleep with before me?"

A "5"

nice number, give you a little experience, not a whore, dont have to compete with the the whole varsity football team & every other guy in your college dorm who you banged. etc.

Just get it down. 5!

Lie to us, if we are dumb enough to ask, LIE LIE LIE.

and for bonus points, "and you are by far the biggest!"

bottom line is that 90% of guys are insecure as fuck. And that question is a sure sign. But hey, 99% of women are too, so what can ya do?

:bowdown:

U sir are the man

There could be other reasons why ppl ask, although I do agree that it really never is a good question to ask of anyone.

One reason is that you might want to guage how serious the other takes sex. There are those types of ppl who only have sex with those they love and been dating for a while, while there are those who treat sex very differently and it is something that two ppl share, regardless of emotional attachment. I guess it could be a compatibility question. For example, If I were to ask a girl (and I haven't and probably never will), it would probably be because I take sex a little more seriously than most other guys and it might do me some good to know if my would-be girlfriend has slept with 5,000,000 guys (I used a large # so I wouldnt offend any girls here . ;) ) because I'm not sure if we'd be compatible if she did.

Just my 2.5 cents.

No wonder you people have fucked up realtionships .... if you don't understand why some one would ask that question you're seriously need to study the psyche of the opposite sex.

first off DON'T lie, I have to completely disagree with you shroomy Lies Always come out in the wash. While you're right that guys are terribly insecure when entering in the relationship, lets face it everyone is. but we as men want to know that the person we are commiting our time, our effort, our hearts, and our money too thinks we are as special as we think they are.

the reason guys ask that question is because it's a litmus test, and a good one at that, of how special she will veiw you, how high her morals are, and how long she's willing to stick it out if things get rough. now of course there are many exceptions to the rule.

but as a rule of thumb if a girl sleeps around and doesn't veiw sex as something somewhat sacred then chances are she wont view our lovemaking as something sacred. now while that may not be tru that's what most men think.

If you lie it WILL come out

The best thing you can do is tell the truth and hope that the guy you are getting involved with is secure enough and or feels strongly enough about you to see past it for what you are and what you are willing to be for him.. if he isn't then you know he's too shallow and isn't good enough to be with you.

Real relationships take work, and sacrafice and at some level some suffering.

if you want instand gratification, go ahead lie but it's just gonna bite you in the ass.

we ask for piece of mind.. and everyones is different so they have theyre own reasons personally i dont wanna know b.c ill just get mad but girls always seem to ask me first and of course i return with..."wat about you?"

Originally posted by siceone

No wonder you people have fucked up realtionships .... if you don't understand why some one would ask that question you're seriously need to study the psyche of the opposite sex.

first off DON'T lie, I have to completely disagree with you shroomy Lies Always come out in the wash. While you're right that guys are terribly insecure when entering in the relationship, lets face it everyone is. but we as men want to know that the person we are commiting our time, our effort, our hearts, and our money too thinks we are as special as we think they are.

the reason guys ask that question is because it's a litmus test, and a good one at that, of how special she will veiw you, how high her morals are, and how long she's willing to stick it out if things get rough. now of course there are many exceptions to the rule.

but as a rule of thumb if a girl sleeps around and doesn't veiw sex as something somewhat sacred then chances are she wont view our lovemaking as something sacred. now while that may not be tru that's what most men think.

If you lie it WILL come out

The best thing you can do is tell the truth and hope that the guy you are getting involved with is secure enough and or feels strongly enough about you to see past it for what you are and what you are willing to be for him.. if he isn't then you know he's too shallow and isn't good enough to be with you.

Real relationships take work, and sacrafice and at some level some suffering.

if you want instand gratification, go ahead lie but it's just gonna bite you in the ass.

I like the litmus test analogy. Good tie-in.

don't ask... don't tell...

don't feed peoples insecurities...

personally... i could care less...

and... if the relationship isn't serious and your partner is asking...

and freakin on it... let the muthafucka go...

if it is serious and your partner is freakin on it... it ain't love...

let the muthafucka go...

don't trip on the past...:cool:

Originally posted by siceone

I have to completely disagree with you shroomy Lies Always come out in the wash.

Oh come on, there are many times when lies are totally acceptable if not expected.

for example.....

"Were you checking him/her out?"

"Are they cuter than I am?"

"Do I look like I have gained weight?"

"was it good for you?"

"you'll call me back right? "

"you don't still have feelings for him/her do you?"

"don't you think she looks slutty when they dress like that?"

Originally posted by shroomy

Oh come on, there are many times when lies are totally acceptable if not expected.

for example.....

"Were you checking him/her out?"

"Are they cuter than I am?"

"Do I look like I have gained weight?"

"was it good for you?"

"you'll call me back right? "

"you don't still have feelings for him/her do you?"

"don't you think she looks slutty when they dress like that?"

Maybe to you but I value honesty over saving my wittle feelings