Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...who here has had abortion(s)?....

quoth

theres gotta be some of u on here who have had them?

Ill tell u this though....i never would wish an abortion on any girl...it is HER choice..but i would rather not see her go through with it...why? well i had to take a friend one time to the clinic because her boyfriend knocked her up and then went off to West Point Military Academy...so she didnt want any of her girlfriends to know and yet its not even my kid but lemme tell u...i went there....i literally carried her out of there and back to her home this is when i was like 18...but the immediate aftermath after the procedure i would NEEEEVER EVERRRRRR on my worst enemy wish it upon someone. It is something i am not proud of doing ...but all i could do is lend my support to her as a friend cause she was desperate and had no one to console her...and i definitely wasn't gonna let her do "coat-hanger" style ya know?

You know, there are so many couples out there that wish to have kids and are unable to...so when I hear girls having 2,3,4 abortions, it makes me sick...if you cant take on the responsibility of having a baby, than next time you should think twice about safe sex, and what it is that you're doing wrong!

Originally posted by sexxyme

You know, there are so many couples out there that wish to have kids and are unable to...so when I hear girls having 2,3,4 abortions, it makes me sick...if you cant take on the responsibility of having a baby, than next time you should think twice about safe sex, and what it is that you're doing wrong!

Furthermore...this chic had a second abortion from the same boyfriend..u think she would learn from her mistake once....of course i always thought to myself? how the MOTHERFUCK can this guy eat out his girlfriends aborted pussy not once...but twice?...i mean i would imagine if would have like a stainless steel taste afterwards from all the crazy tools in the Abortion Toolbox® and furthermore...i couldnt belive that she did not even go on birth control after it happening once....some people man...they just never fuckin learn.

Originally posted by quoth

theres gotta be some of u on here who have had them?

Ill tell u this though....i never would wish an abortion on any girl...it is HER choice..but i would rather not see her go through with it...why? well i had to take a friend one time to the clinic because her boyfriend knocked her up and then went off to West Point Military Academy...so she didnt want any of her girlfriends to know and yet its not even my kid but lemme tell u...i went there....i literally carried her out of there and back to her home this is when i was like 18...but the immediate aftermath after the procedure i would NEEEEVER EVERRRRRR on my worst enemy wish it upon someone. It is something i am not proud of doing ...but all i could do is lend my support to her as a friend cause she was desperate and had no one to console her...and i definitely wasn't gonna let her do "coat-hanger" style ya know?

So u think going through the whole preganancy and giving painful birth is less traumitizing than an abortion??? meaning that this person either going to raise an unwanted child or give it up for adoption-an abortion is much easier. I know this is going to sound really fucked up but this is coming from someone who is very pro choice and who has no religious beliefs. The first 6 weeks of pregnancy is not a child to me its just a ball of tissue - but I can say an abortion after 6 to 8 weeks is def. not right. If you are already more than 8 weeks I think its too late to change your mind. peeple who get one when the baby is already developed is pretty sick but other wise I am all for it.

Originally posted by ninadd

So u think going through the whole preganancy and giving painful birth is less traumitizing than an abortion??? meaning that this person either going to raise an unwanted child or give it up for adoption-an abortion is much easier. I know this is going to sound really fucked up but this is coming from someone who is very pro choice and who has no religious beliefs. The first 6 weeks of pregnancy is not a child to me its just a ball of tissue - but I can say an abortion after 6 to 8 weeks is def. not right. If you are already more than 8 weeks I think its too late to change your mind. peeple who get one when the baby is already developed is pretty sick but other wise I am all for it.

I agree with you 110% but also on what Sexxyme said about people not being able to have kids and these retards are useing abortion and birth control. If after your first time you don't learn to have safe sex I have no respect for you AT ALL. My cousin is trying to hard to have a child right now, and it just annoys me that these fucking losers think "oh yea if I get pregnant i'll just get an abortion" bitch CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS or MAKE UR MAN WEAR A CONDOM!! That shit just annoys me

I know this is a private matter for the most part, but i've actually been wondering the same thing too .

Like, do LOTS of girls get abortions, is it pretty common? cuz i've just been around people who know someone who has gotten it.

Heck, my grammar school was even next to a house for girls who have had abortions and are trying to get past it :eek:

with all this blabber about stainless steel pussy taste and the "Abortion Toolkit," you're coming off pretty damn ignorant, Quoth. i hope you're trying to be funny or something.

while the abortion procedure isn't usually physically traumatizing, especially considering that people have the option to be sedated or even asleep for most of it, emotionally it can be difficult for some people. it's really too bad, but in my opinion it would be easier to deal than having to raise a child at age 16!

anti-abortion conservative types might cite the use of abortion as a contraceptive as a reason to ban the practice, but i would think that it would be irrational to choose a method of contraception that costs several hundred dollars each time. i think that the majority of the abortions out there are a result of a single "accident" rather than some method of contraception.

haha all you whores are constantly talking about how you need ass and where to find ass and then you put down girls who have abortions, shit happens, how bout you take your own advice babyd and close your legs.

A friend of mine had one and didn't tell me (it is not my business) till one night at a bar. But it divided her best friend ( who I always thought would be the one to get one, If I had to pick). I felt bad for her going through that alone but on the plus side at least she realized that at that point in her life she could not be responible for a child and that she would have to live with the fact that she had an abortion. Which for her, given the way she grew up, it is/was heavy cross to bear and who am I to judge her.It's not something a friend should do (judge their friends by their actions). Besides, it's their body and their choice (yes I am pro choice)and why not have a safe clean place to go rather than a back alley.

a friend of mine in college slept around a lot, but always, and i mean always used condoms. but condoms aren't 100% effective, even when used properly, and she got pregnant. she had no idea who the father was, and, even though she had been drinking and smoking weed and even did mushrooms once while pregnant before she found out, she decided to keep the baby.

all of her friends, though, including me, didn't support her in that decision. firstly, we were her friends, and knew that she was not ready to be a mother, and secondly, we knew that a child would not be able to get what was needed from our friend as a mother, at this point in her life.

our friend got mad at all of us, but our not supporting that decision really was supporting her. she finally got an abortion when her own 13-year-old little sister told her she thought she should. everyone - even the unborn - benefitted in the end.

Originally posted by weyes

a friend of mine in college slept around a lot, but always, and i mean always used condoms. but condoms aren't 100% effective, even when used properly, and she got pregnant.

one of my best friend got pregnant, not once but twice while on the pill. Once was her fault for missing two days, the other well....i guess fate played a hand in that because she had taken her pills properly.

Mike....who cares who has or hasn't had an abortion on this board? I know you started this thread just to get a rise out of us...but couldn't you have thought of a more creative way to entertain yourself?

And Sexxyme....you don't know what you're talking about. Until you've walked a mile in a theoretical mothers' shoes....you have no fucking clue.

And no....to answer your question, I've never had an abortion.

I used to say the same thing before it happened to me. It's more complicated than you think. After it happens, it's not even about "learning your lesson" or "taking responsibilty". It's on another level that I really can't explain.

See, you guys completely missed my point...I wasn't talking about girsl who had one abortion...I was talking about girls who KEEP on having them!!!! Read over!

i read and understood your point 100%. I still stand by what I said....maybe you should re-read my post. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

i mean i would imagine if would have like a stainless steel taste afterwards from all the crazy tools in the Abortion Toolbox® and furthermore...

Honestly Mike, I don't even know how to respond to that statement. :blank: