Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maze Review....Edgar V

mursa

Nice night , most definetly .

Edgar V set was niceeeeee to say the least, danced my ass off ! . The atmosphere was good & friendly , and the Maze staff was on point as always .

Last but not least it was nice hangin with some of the CP crew ,,, ecpolo, mjm , browneydtrouble , happyface and it was pleasure meeting Koky and MRS for the first time .

Hope to see some of your faces Friday . :tongue:

As always Edgar provides the soundtrack to good times......Id like to thank all the c.pers that had the pleasure to chill with me and themrs;) :laugh: .......lets see there was koky, happy, mjm, browneyd, cheekeetika, sobeton, tricksy, andrewthomas - shes not gonna let us go to piccoto, i warned u......If im forgeting someone i will try to remember u as much as i can!!!!!!!!!

The maze staff as always top notch....Eddyguerra:aright: ...thanx for hooking up my friends they said they had no probs getting in and that they had a great time......Klubvet....Thank u as well for being chill as fuck....Hope to be partying at maze many more times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDGAR WAS GOING OFF !! IM SO PISSED I GOT SO TRASHED THE NIGHT BEFORE & I WAS REALLY HURTING LAST NIGHT 7 COULDNT BARELY EVEN MOVE... BUT THE BEST PART WAS JUST HANGIN WITH THE EDGAR V FAN CLUB :aright: :aright: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ... & I WANTED TO GO SEE ARMIN AFTER WITH YOU GUYS BUT I WAS READY 4 BED.. :zzz: :zzz: I HAD ONLY SLEPT A COUPLE OF HRS THE NIGHT BEFORE & WAS JUST DYING LIKE ARTURO :D :D SEE YOU GUYS SOON ;)... & IT WAS GREAT MEETING MURSA FINALLY ... & ALSO TRANZEWHORE & LEX , WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU 2 LIGHTWEIGHTS ??

Originally posted by tranzwhore

I'm sorry for not going. I'm pissed cuz I heard Edagr V ripped it up.

Hard-core style. I'm so glad that you all had a good a time!

YEAH HE SURE DID :eek: :eek: YOU 2 WERE MISSED :(

Well what can I say? Another great night @ MAZE.Get there like 12 something and like usual smooth ass entrance,thanks to Nelson,place didnt look crowded but hey went to hear some great quality TRANCE and like always I do when I go to hear EDGAR V!!! Looked like a dead night as in crowd but out of the blue all of the sudden the place was jamming away a nice crowd was in hand showing EDGAR some love,it really was great.The sounds were just incredible and so is the lights just FCUKING AMAZING!!!. After Edgar got through Eddie G got on and continued to hammer away first time I herd this guy spin and liked what I herd even though it was for a very short time.Like I said before great night awesome venue,get treated real good everythime going and hang with some awesome folks cant ask for nething better.The CP crew was in full effect Cheekee,Themrs,Tricksy,Marcela,Attomic,Tony,Koky(good thing you didnt drink),Flip.Mursa,Ecpolo,AT,MJM,Edgar,Nelson,good seeing Eddy,and the reat of the people I cant remember right now!!

Originally posted by tricksy

I had to get in on this one. As usuall I support my FAVORITE DJ of all time EDGAR V. It was awesome had a great time but then again when don't I when I go see EDGAR!!

this coming from a hip hop fan. see how edgar transforms people

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by happyface

Koky(good thing you didnt drink)

Good thing I didn't drink either!

What can I say.....other than what I always say:

I Love Edgar V! Goodness gracious....that man can MAKE a place.

I had a great time.

Great meeting ecpolo and mursa. And as always it was great talking to everyone else. :D

(And for all you trance haters out there...believe me, I will let you know if some day Edgar plays a set that I don't enjoy...but it hasn't happened yet....so STFU). :tongue:

Nice meeting Eddy Guerra, and thanks for everything Nelson. You're a doll. :)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

oh boy, now Cheeketika gonna get bombarded with requests for tracklistings!

ask arturo he always knows that shit!!

I would ask Arturo but he wasnt there last night,he'll be the first I would ask,its just the last 2 tracks it cant be that hard.................. :D