Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all who missed the fun

boobiepants

groovefire was crazy at foxwoods friday night:D

not only was everyone completely and totally drunk, but the music was good, damnit i took my shoes off again, so i must have been drunk, but we had such a blast:cool:

i love hanging with those boyz, good tunes and well good peeps always rule, til next time boyzzzzzzzzzz:hat:

much fun, glad i made the last minute decision to head down with denise.

groovefire rules, they are the most fun dj's to hang with! :D

me = still recovering :( and not sleeping well :( i think this :drool: was me at some point friday night.

thanks to howie for babysitting and putting up with all my shit lol! especially yesterday, or saturday(man i can't even keep up with what day it is, this weekend sorta just went by without me noticing).

becca, posting at 6:40 am on sun morning? either you were getting ready for church or you just couldn't sleep.....i would go with the latter am i correct? lol!

Friday was definatly crazy. Best night of the summer so far!!

Todd and I will have to tell some of you the stories when we see you, because writting them will give them no justice!

I wonder how the beds are at the two trees :laugh:

Definatly great time. And I nice meeting u boobiepants

If hip hop requests were baseballs, we’d all be in comas from the amount thrown at us, and from the manager of the club nonetheless. :rolleyes: That part of the night was more or less a nightmare, but whatever.

The better part of night started at 3:30am and didn’t stop until noon. Like Kaydup said, there really is simply no way to type it all out. The stories are worth the wait until Friday. Hilarious. :laugh:

I miss Doug. :(

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am still laughing about that, what the fuck was I thinking

I have no idea. Then again, while you were alternating between the deli and the bathroom stall, I was blowing the $150 I inexplicably won the night before. In retrospect, I think I would have rather just been throwing up like you, at least that way I could have bought myself a nice new shirt this week.

Originally posted by kaydup

I need to call foxwoods and get the tape of us doing laps

I wanna see some footage of when we first got to the craps table. I had no clue of where I was, let alone how to play craps. I just kept throwing chips down and calling out numbers, and invariably gave the wrong amount of money. "Sir, I need another dollar if you want 8." "Oh right...what?"

Originally posted by groovefire

I wanna see some footage of when we first got to the craps table. I had no clue of where I was, let alone how to play craps. I just kept throwing chips down and calling out numbers, and invariably gave the wrong amount of money. "Sir, I need another dollar if you want 8." "Oh right...what?"

you do realize you are VERY lucky....and somewhat insane :D

i am surprised we didn't see you at the craps table as we wandered around looking at all the blinking lights and watching the sun come up. then again i don't think i knew where i was or what i was doing as well :drunk:

Originally posted by groovefire

The Igor-looking Stuff@Night photographer told us to keep it down at 9am. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and of course you listened :laugh:

by having more loud people join(by accident).

todd, c'mon me stay still? i don't think that was happening until 5am sunday morning. i think i can officially say i have been to hell and back as of this weekend. not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.....