Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the party dog from the stamp last night

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
Originally posted by lena1279

For some reason it was mostly guys you were humping that night.......what's up w/that??? :confused:

;)

ummmmmm, seriously, i have no idea what any of you are talking about. :(:( i guess the question is now, who did i hump? at least im out of the what did i hump phase. seriously somebody fill me in. :confused:

Originally posted by jroo ummmmmm, seriously, i have no idea what any of you are talking about. :(:( i guess the question is now, who did i hump? at least im out of the what did i hump phase. seriously somebody fill me in. :confused:

Lets see..............just about every guy there - Arthur, Vic, etc.........would you like me to go on - it was mostly Vic though...........LOL

Guest jroo

Lets see..............just about every guy there - Arthur, Vic, etc.........would you like me to go on - it was mostly Vic though...........LOL

omg, i have no recolection of the humping. i remember fucking with vic because of his whole start the movement speech. he was yelling at me and ken. so i could see humping him to fuck with him, but i dont see how i would bring anyone else into it. oh well... thats what i dont like about trust, i start to get drunk right when its time to leave. me and ken had some denny's that was some good shit. i did do a shot with pappa, so that was cool. i pretty much think i remember everything, except for the humping. i remember walking to the cars with pete, singing c is for cookie and L is for pete, then making him cross the street to meet up with the rest of you for a ride home. i didnt wake up with a hang over or anything. but in about two hours i had one redbull vodka, 3 long islands, a shot of vermuth with pappa. i think thats it. went to bed at like 5 and woke up at 10. did i really get that fucked up? its a good thing im already in asap, or i would be really worried. :)

Oh, you were definately bringing everyone into your humping phase......LOL. I don't think you were completely drunk, but drunk enough - looked like you were having fun!!! :)

Teriaki - you should've gone, it was lots of fun, jroo's humping was just a quick phase.

Guest jroo

Oh, you were definately bringing everyone into your humping phase......LOL. I don't think you were completely drunk, but drunk enough - looked like you were having fun!!! :)

Teriaki - you should've gone, it was lots of fun, jroo's humping was just a quick phase.

hahhahahhaha!! yeah, i was having a great time. i really didnt get drunk till about 1:45. after party would have been great, but denny's was pretty happening. hahaha i crack me up, listen to this!

you can hump speakers, you can hump your friends, but you cant hump your friend's speakers.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

I can attest that one of those LITs was more like 2... I took one sip and seriously felt it kickin in.

yeah, i was really proud of that one!!! :):) the first one i had was weak as shit, people can attest to that, then the next one i wanted to share with everyone!! the only drink i passed around that nobody even left a nick in. it was great watching everyone's face after just letting the LIT touch their lips.!!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

and my new sig. :D

:D :D :D yay!!!! i made two sigs!! i wasnt even hung over naut. tired, but not hung over. unless i was drunk, but then i wasnt hung over today either. so i dont think that i woke up drunk. whatever.... you're just mad because vic got more affection from me.

Originally posted by jroo

:D :D :D yay!!!! i made two sigs!! i wasnt even hung over naut. tired, but not hung over. unless i was drunk, but then i wasnt hung over today either. so i dont think that i woke up drunk. whatever.... you're just mad because vic got more affection from me.

HAHAHA. I love your sig. :laugh:

...And it stops right here, because what he's really trying to say is, true love is blind. :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

HAHAHA. I love your sig. :laugh:

...And it stops right here, because what he's really trying to say is, true love is blind. :laugh:

dont do it frank, real smart, you're gonna have one vagina for the rest of your life. .. its not to late... (to the father) sir, it takes a real gentleman to give away such an angel.

:laugh: :laugh: