Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

"Scent Of A Woman"

not sure youre planning on seeing this one or not, but i have it here for sometime if you wish to borrow it... or want to watch it together... in any event in a nutshell, the scene starts out with al pacino and chris o'denell in a restaurant ordering drinks, then al pacino notices that theres a woman sitting alone at a table, they both proceed to perambulate their way through the tables over to her, and al pacino in a smoove manner proceeds to speak to the woman, and after some lite banter they wind up dancing the tango, but the thing is the girl never danced before, and he is blind... they execute it flawlessly... i dont know my explaination does nothing for the scene, however its a must see in my opinion...

Cute movie... the one scene I really loved, when he was telling the kid (Charlie, I think his name was) everything he loved about women... the one specific thing that stands out, for obvious reasons, is when he says something like "Charlie, have you ever buried your nose into a head of curls?"

Then after he finishes with all that romantic mushiness... he goes on to say "And the tits, Charlie! Big ones, little ones.. nipples staring right at you..." :laugh: