Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jon cowan at space review

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

whatever... There's no candyravers and kids doing X like they used to. If you don't want to accept it that's your problem. Maybe trance parties have a bunch of X heads but that's about it.

WHAT???!!!:eek::laugh:

Maybe if the candykids had somewhere to go, then youll probably see them!!! u also cant stereo type trance = x... cuz peeps do xtc anytime and anyplace= bottom line!!! ive seen people do it in hip hop clubs too for you information! i think cuz of all the heat coming down on xtc, people are more responsible when using it!! they might not have glowsticks, but they got on sunglasses to hide the bloodshot dialated eyes... i guess in society today, peeps can look more sober than they actually are! I think drugs contribute to more that %80 of people wearing dark glasses in club!!!:idea::tongue:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beatfriek

WHAT???!!!:eek::laugh:

Maybe if the candykids had somewhere to go, then youll probably see them!!! u also cant stereo type trance = x... cuz peeps do xtc anytime and anyplace= bottom line!!! ive seen people do it in hip hop clubs too for you information! i think cuz of all the heat coming down on xtc, people are more responsible when using it!! they might not have glowsticks, but they got on sunglasses to hide the bloodshot dialated eyes... i guess in society today, peeps can look more sober than they actually are! I think drugs contribute to more that %80 of people wearing dark glasses in club!!!:idea::tongue:

I'm sure people roll at hip hop events but IMO they are the minority. Def the law coming down on clubs has forced people to be more secretive about using X as well.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

that is def not true. I was there. I saw people over the age of 30 with glowsticks jumping around like they're 20 year olds in the main room. I could easily stereotype them all as, over the hill drugies that like monotonous music.

How come you did not come over to say hi? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 4 months later...