Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais...all i gotta say is

sick nitee tonite ojeda did his thing...the last time i heard him dj was when i used to spin at cheetah thursdays wit mendez and that was a few years back,but he deff rocked...his whole set was full of energy....i had such an awesome time,thank u to bon for hookin it up,that was greatly appreciated for u to go out of ur way like that for me thank u...thank u to kirk for playin things to come for me..i lost it when that came on lol...and to the rest of the staff djais rocked...see ya next sunday!

> > SaL kLuTcH

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djklutch

sick nitee tonite ojeda did his thing...the last time i heard him dj was when i used to spin at cheetah thursdays wit mendez and that was a few years back,but he deff rocked...his whole set was full of energy....i had such an awesome time,thank u to bon for hookin it up,that was greatly appreciated for u to go out of ur way like that for me thank u...thank u to kirk for playin things to come for me..i lost it when that came on lol...and to the rest of the staff djais rocked...see ya next sunday!

> > SaL kLuTcH

no problem big guy....lol....good seeing you to... I lost it when ojeda played those 2 new hex records.....:blown:

Guest bonsolidd

rydell is there evrey sunday lol....in all seriousness joe giorgio is the guest next sunday with kirk lopezz

Originally posted by bonsolidd

no problem big guy....lol....good seeing you to... I lost it when ojeda played those 2 new hex records.....:blown:

hex track was insane what a nite bon he killed it oscar g had nuttin on ojeda and djias hey klutch good tro see u man had a blast u were alittle wrecked ha lol see u all next sun

Originally posted by mikeynine999

hex track was insane what a nite bon he killed it oscar g had nuttin on ojeda and djias hey klutch good tro see u man had a blast u were alittle wrecked ha lol see u all next sun

Were you at Surf Club and Djais to say that Oscar had nuttin on Ojeda?

:cool:

Um, Mikeynine999 Must still be drunk when he posted that,:confused:

I think Jason is a GREAT GREAT DJ, but Oscar G is in a league of his own. Once again, here we go into the whole SURf vs Djais bit, where in fact, there is no competition. Like i said weeks ago, you can fit 3 DJAIS into 1 SURF CLUB. The ass at Surf Club blows away the ass at Djais. SURf is bigger with better looking people, besides that, you cant compare. Both places are great. i personally have a great time at both.

So Mikey96962538399nine, lets save the absurd remarks, PLEASE.

:blown:

MarcoMaxim

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Um, Mikeynine999 Must still be drunk when he posted that,:confused:

I think Jason is a GREAT GREAT DJ, but Oscar G is in a league of his own. Once again, here we go into the whole SURf vs Djais bit, where in fact, there is no competition. Like i said weeks ago, you can fit 3 DJAIS into 1 SURF CLUB. The ass at Surf Club blows away the ass at Djais. SURf is bigger with better looking people, besides that, you cant compare. Both places are great. i personally have a great time at both.

So Mikey96962538399nine, lets save the absurd remarks, PLEASE.

:blown:

MarcoMaxim

MarcoMaxim

nope i wasnt drunk at all when i posted it and second of all i personally like djais better and the djs that play there

nope i wasnt drunk at all when i posted it and second of all i personally like djais better and the djs that play there

its great that u were SOBER, i dont believe it though. Its also great to have ur opnion, but saying off the wall things such as "OSCAR G had nuttin on ojeda or Djais" is just not a very smart thing 2 do. Talk highly about one place, but try to have a stronger basis and say something realistic.

Have u answered Brian1500's question yet??

Were u at Surf??? Thats the only way you would know that "Oscar G had nothing on Djais".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

its great that u were SOBER, i dont believe it though. Its also great to have ur opnion, but saying off the wall things such as "OSCAR G had nuttin on ojeda or Djais" is just not a very smart thing 2 do. Talk highly about one place, but try to have a stronger basis and say something realistic.

Have u answered Brian1500's question yet??

Were u at Surf??? Thats the only way you would know that "Oscar G had nothing on Djais".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MarcoMaxim

na i wasnt at surf but i heard from people that it wasnt that good it was ok and there was mad jerkoffs evrywhere

I am going to screen print t-shirts that say "DJAIS IS THE DEVIL"....I have never been so drunk at Djais as I was yesteray. To all the guys who bought me shot after shot last night, you made my night very memorable (or should I say not memorable).

Riddler, Rydell, Anthony, Bon, Devito, Toro, Riz, Klutch, Skribble....everyone in that little section by the dj booth....you are all the devil!!!

HAHA I even fell on my little bum outside while trying to get back in b/c i was so wasted, yes I admit to it...I fell on my ass! :) b4 anyone else posts about it