Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

soooo....it's pvd week

I'm spending this wonderful weekend in sunny Stanton, VA. Going to Lou's brother's wedding. We're taking bets on who in the wedding party will be the most drunk and make the biggest ass of himself. Considering the wedding party, it's gonna be a close call.

My weekend starts on Thursday this week! :) I'm flying into Boston on Thursday. Friday we are going to the beach, then going to see PvD at Avalon and heading to an afterparty.

Saturday I'm flying back home, squeezing in a nap, preparing my house for guests, going to see PvD at Glow and perhaps hosting an afterparty.

It has been 4 months since I've seen PvD. I haven't seen some of the folks that will be partying w/ me this weekend in about that long or longer so I can't wait! :bounce: :bounce:

I'm very much looking forward to PvD this weekend! I have a wedding to go to, then afterwards I'm heading to Glow.

This will be my first time at Glow. I can't wait to get back here and say good things about PvD and bad things about Glow. It'll be the highlight of my week.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm spending this wonderful weekend in sunny Stanton, VA.

I got invited to go to a wedding there recently, too...but i didnt go. I guess people like getting married there...or something, lol...I did visit there once, though - very beautiful out there - make sure to go through the skyline drive.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I got invited to go to a wedding there recently, too...but i didnt go. I guess people like getting married there...or something, lol...I did visit there once, though - very beautiful out there - make sure to go through the skyline drive.

shady is only going to the wedding 'cuz they are good places to pick up chicks.