Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAUL VAN DYK at GLOW-DC this Saturday

clubglow

Club GLOW – Washington D.C.

Invites you to experience another memorable and amazing night, with one of the most influential people in electronica…

**PAUL VAN DYK (1-???)**

(Vandit/Mute-Berlin)

and special guest

**EDGAR V (9pm-1am)**

(Miami)

Limited Tickets sold for this event

Tickets are available online ONLY at WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

Tickets are NOT available at the door

Info Line: 202.271.1171

Doors open at 9pm

GLOW exclusively Saturdays at Club Insomnia

714 6th Street, NW Washington DC / Next to the MCI Center

This event is 18 and over – Proper ID and attire required

Exclusive GLOW world class resident DJs include…

Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Marco V, Johan Gielen, George Acosta, Cor Fijneman, Edgar V and Pete Moutso

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Financial Business Consultant.....basically I get a sweet expense account and they fly me around the country where I go into businesses and take over there finance department and tell them everything they're doing wrong and how to make it better. I work with a lot of large automotive companies, so I can help them rip off customers and eventually that will help make them more profitable. So far I have been very successful and received some great feedback from sr. mgmt. The training was very intense, so I guess that helped.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Financial Business Consultant.....basically I get a sweet expense account and they fly me around the country where I go into businesses and take over there finance department and tell them everything they're doing wrong and how to make it better. I work with a lot of large automotive companies, so I can help them rip off customers and eventually that will help make them more profitable. So far I have been very successful and received some great feedback from sr. mgmt. The training was very intense, so I guess that helped.

:laugh: does that mean you wear a suit . . .

hahahaha . . .

hey i've been a mortgage broker for 2 years now, it's nice and i wear sneakers everyday . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

:laugh: does that mean you wear a suit . . .

hahahaha . . .

hey i've been a mortgage broker for 2 years now, it's nice and i wear sneakers everyday . . .

Cyndi's been doing that too, along with a few others. Make sure you start doing new buyers and not all refi's. Lots of legwork involved and too many stips that can throw off a deal, but definitely some good money there. Yeah suit and tie, no exceptions, we are huge on image, no sportcoat or anything, complete suit everyday, that part sucks, like three weeks ago when I was in Orlando

Cyndi's been doing that too, along with a few others. Make sure you start doing new buyers and not all refi's. Lots of legwork involved and too many stips that can throw off a deal, but definitely some good money there. Yeah suit and tie, no exceptions, we are huge on image, no sportcoat or anything, complete suit everyday, that part sucks, like three weeks ago when I was in Orlando

i've been killin it here . . .

actually there were a few guys that used to work here from cais, er, ardent . . .

haha, where's jason towns working now, "this is jason with cais internet. that's c-a-i-s internet ". . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i've been killin it here . . .

actually there were a few guys that used to work here from cais, er, ardent . . .

haha, where's jason towns working now, "this is jason with cais internet. that's c-a-i-s internet ". . .

hahahhaha c-a-i-s, that place was a non stop comedy act. Yeah a few of my friends are doing great in that biz too, but it's definitely up and down, but can easily make 6 figures a yr. sitting on your ass all day.

hahahhaha c-a-i-s, that place was a non stop comedy act. Yeah a few of my friends are doing great in that biz too, but it's definitely up and down, but can easily make 6 figures a yr. sitting on your ass all day.

I love how you've turned two separate threads into your own personal conversations. That's talent right there!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I love how you've turned two separate threads into your own personal conversations. That's talent right there!

i read about how you and vic ass-rape each other all the time and do you hear me complain . . .

nope i actually rub one out between my sister's butt cheeks while reading about your conquests . . .