Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAUL VAN DYK at GLOW-DC this Saturday

clubglow

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PGiddy in a suit... in nebraska.... :rofl:

yup coming soon to a town near you.....actually I would kill myself if they ever sent me to LI......I'd pull a Billy Joel and just drive into the biggest tree I saw.......whats up ho? when you coming back(not that I care) but at least I can pretend too:)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

i wish DC got more Oscar G

not if he spun like he did in Miami during WMC when he opened for Tenaglia. Gawd, that was awful! But I've heard good sets by him prior to that.

I'm not a big Edgar V fan. He did set up PvD nicely at Roxy in April but at Glow in December it was anthem after anthem too early on.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

not if he spun like he did in Miami during WMC when he opened for Tenaglia. Gawd, that was awful! But I've heard good sets by him prior to that.

I'm not a big Edgar V fan. He did set up PvD nicely at Roxy in April but at Glow in December it was anthem after anthem too early on.

every set that i've DL from him is good. don't hate, appreciate! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pgiddy

yup coming soon to a town near you.....actually I would kill myself if they ever sent me to LI......I'd pull a Billy Joel and just drive into the biggest tree I saw.......whats up ho? when you coming back(not that I care) but at least I can pretend too:)

Yeh, so you can "pretend" you care... you know you are just counting the days :D Late August, my little munchkin cheeks... sit tight, I will be back to drive your Audi for you real soon (you still have it right?)

Yeh, so you can "pretend" you care... you know you are just counting the days :D Late August, my little munchkin cheeks... sit tight, I will be back to drive your Audi for you real soon (you still have it right?)

hahhahha don't ever call me little munchkin cheeks again, that is definitely worthy of running you over.

Yeah I still have the car, you still have that gash?

Originally posted by pgiddy

hahhahha don't ever call me little munchkin cheeks again, that is definitely worthy of running you over.

Yeah I still have the car, you still have that gash?

OK little munchkin nose... what gash are you talking about? :confused: The one from when I parallel parked and accidentally mashed the car behind me? :tongue: (JK)

OK little munchkin nose... what gash are you talking about? :confused: The one from when I parallel parked and accidentally mashed the car behind me? :tongue: (JK)

so young, so naive, sooo blonde.....it's ok

Originally posted by mysteriousss

This has nothing to do with Glow but I just got an e-mail about PVD at Central Park and he looks soooooo sexxxxxxy on that flyer.... Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :D

your right it has nothing to do with Glow, so please stick with the topic here:rolleyes: