Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its That Time Of The Year Again...underwear Party @ Sf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

yes but i only go like once a year so its ok.... i will have fun!

Take some pics before you head out to SF. ;)

I remember the last underwear party I went to SF, two girls just took all of their clothes off and starting walking around SF. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Take some pics before you head out to SF. ;)

I remember the last underwear party I went to SF, two girls just took all of their clothes off and starting walking around SF. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahah i wont be naked.. as it is i bringing something to sit on.. cause i dont want to sit at factory in my undies!!! although i dont sit much there!

axel.........thanks for the hook up saturday night!!! your good fuggin peeps!!!!!!!

just for that im buying a nice little xxx tra large nighty to wear to SF that night and ill stand next to you and be your bitch all NIGHT!!!

thanks again............................

Originally posted by roddigga

axel.........thanks for the hook up saturday night!!! your good fuggin peeps!!!!!!!

just for that im buying a nice little xxx tra large nighty to wear to SF that night and ill stand next to you and be your bitch all NIGHT!!!

thanks again............................

ANYTIME..

ARE U COMING TO SF?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There isnt enough drugs in the world to get me back to SF. I havent been there since Jan. '02.

:laugh: :laugh:

I have to agree w/ Brian, I havent been to SF since Jan' 02, and it was bad then, and I hear it's a nightmare now. I always wanted to go to the Underwear party, but not with a bunch of 16 year olds, fucked up on Crys Meth...BTW, I heard JP is god awful now as well.

Why cant Tempts have an Underwear Party? I'm not feeling the Toga Party :(

Originally posted by hunnie818

Your all a bunch of CRACKHEADS!!! :hung:

you tell em.

THE DEVIL LIVES IN SOUND FACTORY

I SEEN IM WITH MY OWN 2 EYES. HE CHILLS ON THE MAIN FLOOR BEIND THE STAGE IN THE DARK BY THE SPEAKERS. BE CAREFUL IM WARNING ALL OF YOU. HE FINDS NORMAL PEOPLE AND TURNS THEM INTO CRACKHEADS WITH HIS UNFULLFILLED PROMISES OF REACHING UTOPIA.

AND btw ThIS bIRTHDAY BOY FROM THE Jersey board will not be there well, NO IM NOT GOING AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME INTO IT.

Axel ask rat poison what happened last time i was there

Originally posted by cynstam21

I have to agree w/ Brian, I havent been to SF since Jan' 02, and it was bad then, and I hear it's a nightmare now. I always wanted to go to the Underwear party, but not with a bunch of 16 year olds, fucked up on Crys Meth...BTW, I heard JP is god awful now as well.

Why cant Tempts have an Underwear Party? I'm not feeling the Toga Party :(

hey

;)

come with me to sf

Originally posted by kostaP

you tell em.

I SEEN IM WITH MY OWN 2 EYES. HE CHILLS ON THE MAIN FLOOR BEIND THE STAGE IN THE DARK BY THE SPEAKERS. BE CAREFUL IM WARNING ALL OF YOU. HE FINDS NORMAL PEOPLE AND TURNS THEM INTO CRACKHEADS WITH HIS UNFULLFILLED PROMISES OF REACHING UTOPIA.

AND btw ThIS bIRTHDAY BOY FROM THE Jersey board will not be there well, NO IM NOT GOING AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME INTO IT.

u wanna make a bet???

i guarantee you that i can take you to factory with me after merge...

u know i can...

:bump:

u wont even realize that we are in sf.:laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

you tell em.

umm.......:blank: .....yea ur going:D