Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking For info For Friday At Space

djdekan

Is Liebing Gonna Open for Picotto or Close? (Set Times, etc)

Been a while since some real music is in Space, and get OG to spin also.

I almost died when Gaby and & Cue took over after Markus and Tiesto, I may go to the hip hop room and ask someone for there gun if it happens this Friday.

Not to bash anyones music but "Lets get up and Lets get ill" Does not go good with CL Retry 06 and Picotto Alchemist.

Originally posted by djdekan

Is Liebing Gonna Open for Picotto or Close? (Set Times, etc)

Been a while since some real music is in Space, and get OG to spin also.

I almost died when Gaby and & Cue took over after Markus and Tiesto, I may go to the hip hop room and ask someone for there gun if it happens this Friday.

Not to bash anyones music but "Lets get up and Lets get ill" Does not go good with CL Retry 06 and Picotto Alchemist.

Talk about backpedaling..."been awhile since some real music is in Space" then you say "not to bash anyone's music!"

:laugh:

Though grant it Let's Get Ill is annoying.

And the trancewhores wonder why occasionally some house head will bash them!

Originally posted by djdekan

Hope it doesnt have to come to that

:laugh:

I agree- Gaby and Cue killed the atmosphere after Edgar finishd for PVD. We called him DJ straight beat.He played the same fucking repetetive house music over and over. Get a clue, it's afterhours, so play some hard driving beats, not shit from Ashton Kutcher's boy.

Originally posted by klubveteran

Gaby or cue dont know which one...but after tiesto ...it was trecherous. i took people to Space for the first time and told them to go on another night when OG is on or something.

:blown:

i heard that from friends...g&c = buzzkill

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i heard that from friends...g&c = buzzkill

Um... I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I like Gaby and Cue and I'm not a house head.

On the 4th of July after Markus was done... Gaby was tearing shit up, I loved his set. I think Trouble agrees with me on this one... she loves Gaby and Cue :)

i dont think Gaby and Cue are "big room" djs, they arent bad...i have been to sunday school many times and i think they tear shit up in that atmosphere, but in space they arent the same....i will be staying out the clubs for a while...i will rely on u guys to let me know how the nights are...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i dont think Gaby and Cue are "big room" djs, they arent bad...i have been to sunday school many times and i think they tear shit up in that atmosphere, but in space they arent the same....i will be staying out the clubs for a while...i will rely on u guys to let me know how the nights are...

i also agree with you there, G&C arent TRANCE djs or anything close to it, i also heard they were ORDERED to play trance after Tiesto or else.......