Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Not Buy Merchandise From 1200's.com

bassboy

You are better off sending your $ to a stranger on Ebay and only --hoping-- that they don't fuck you over.

W/ 1200's.com you can consider it a guaranteed fucking.

After seeing some positive comments about this site on CP and NB, (by people mentioning how their friends set the store up) I ordered just a new headshell and Shure cartridge but I never got it.

So I called.

And called....

And I emailed.... and emailed... and emailed...

No one even bothers answers the phone at their office, and when I finally do get a human and explain to her that I ordered stuff on 2 day air 2.5 weeks ago her response was:

"It was only 80$ worth of merchandise, what the hell are you so upset about..."

So I guess since it was only 80$ if I get fucked I shouldn't be upset b/c after all, it's only 80$..:mad:

SO FUCK YOU 1200'S.COM THIS IS WHAT THE FREE MARKET IS ALL ABOUT. I HOPE THAT ALL THE DJ'S ON THIS BOARD THAT BUY ALL THEIR SHIT ONLINE AND SPEND TONS OF $$ THINK TWICE NOW BEFORE THEY ORDER WITH YOU AND GO TO ONE THE OTHER 75 WEBSITES OUT THERE.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

123dj.com fucked me over once.....i ordered a case and when it came it didnt work for me, so i called them up and returned it...never got the credit for it, called on multiple occasions..got the run around everytime...fuckin bullshit

they prolly saw a picture of you:laugh: