Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fineones

this board

hmm music is def the way to go, but I usually work out in the morning that way I am all refreshed for the day . . . but being that it is later on in the day as in your case, I would be feeling :zzz: . . . take a shower maybe, a cold one :laugh: it may wake ya up . . . I really don't know . . . music is the way to go and maybe just psyche yourself for a crazy workout

Pump some ROCKY sound tracks... :)

Any music that has a hard / fast beat gets me pumped.

Some Eminem tracks get me amped.

Basically I will do anything. Cause I am always going early in the morning before I go to work. :(

I always take a shower before the gym. And when I tell people. They are like why would you shower to sweat... But it wakes me up and refreshes me. :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

I always take a shower before the gym. And when I tell people. They are like why would you shower to sweat... But it wakes me up and refreshes me. :aright:

i do the same shit...i shower before i play basketball ..anything..i have to shower before i leave the house...even if im just going to the deli

Originally posted by fineones

i do the same shit...i shower before i play basketball ..anything..i have to shower before i leave the house...even if im just going to the deli

I can't stand stickyness when it is humid... I shower 2 to 3 times a day. :aright:

i'm usually not excited to go to the gym because i'm half asleep when i go (6 am).

when lying in bed and considering falling back asleep, i think to myself: "i know i'll feel much better later on in the day knowing i did something good for myself... who am i kidding, if i don't go now i won't go later."

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm usually not excited to go to the gym because i'm half asleep when i go (6 am).

when lying in bed and considering falling back asleep, i think to myself: "i know i'll feel much better later on in the day knowing i did something good for myself... who am i kidding, if i don't go now i won't go later."

want another spanking?