Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** sometimes, i dont get girls ***

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I hate to break it to you guys, but women weren't exactly made from one cookie cutter. We ARE different people, you know; we don't all want things exactly the same as our clone-sisters do. :rolleyes::laugh:

Yeah, you all are indeed from the same mold, the only thing that varies is each of your respective level's of cool/hotness. Guys are all from the same mold too. The sooner we admit this to our selves, the sooner better communication can happen between the sexes.

...you cant try to apply a format of thinking to mates...that goes for either sex...be yourself and adjust to that individual...it is that simple...communicate accordingly...if it's big things, you probably shouldnt be together to begin with...

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I hate to break it to you guys, but women weren't exactly made from one cookie cutter. We ARE different people, you know; we don't all want things exactly the same as our clone-sisters do. :rolleyes::laugh:

that just gave me a vision of all the barbarella wannabee's we saw at centro that night :laugh2:

espec. with their high boots and nipple-guns :eek:

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Yeah, you all are indeed from the same mold, the only thing that varies is each of your respective level's of cool/hotness. Guys are all from the same mold too. The sooner we admit this to our selves, the sooner better communication can happen between the sexes.

My clone-sister 48656846AB just told me to say... keep telling yourself that, if it helps you to sleep better at night. Clone-sister 44846541546XN agrees too.

George... Barbarella... LMAO :laugh2:

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

:clap: :clap: :clap: