Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Review..Temps...Retro..

What an incredible night...lots of friends, lots of great music. Thank you Denny that was a great way to come off of the 4th of July flop weekend. It was just what I needed to jump start the summer back up.

Hunnie, Binoys, Jarmenio, Sayno, hunnie,club75,club angel, emitt, trickdaddy, cigs,mikebugout, tempkid, thehype,spygirl, tempsboy,rodigga,dondeisel...so many more,,thank you everyone for making a my night so fun almost forgot I was working:D

Highlights: Tempkid in full effect once again, thought he wad gonna fall asleep on my bar again.

Stiffler advising tempkid there is a new mayor in town:laugh:

Spygirl and her sea animal waterguns.

Drenching Don Deisel and Roffigga..ehy the song did say "let's get soaking wet":eek:

Don't forget everyone..TOGA TOGA TOGA...NEXT SATURDAY!!!

VIP ADMISSION IF YOUR WEARING A TOGA.

Originally posted by ceeotter

OMG and a bif FU to the dumbass guy who thought he was peeign on the side of the bar when in fact he was peeing through the opening right on my feet and bag behind the bar:peeleft: :peeright: :peeright: :vomit2:

sorry the bathroom was to packed :rolleyes:

What an incredible night...lots of friends, lots of great music. Thank you Denny that was a great way to come off of the 4th of July flop weekend. It was just what I needed to jump start the summer back up.

Hunnie, Binoys, Jarmenio, Sayno, hunnie,club75,club angel, emitt, trickdaddy, cigs,mikebugout, tempkid, thehype,spygirl, tempsboy,rodigga,dondeisel...so many more,,thank you everyone for making a my night so fun almost forgot I was working:D

Highlights: Tempkid in full effect once again, thought he wad gonna fall asleep on my bar again.

Stiffler advising tempkid there is a new mayor in town:laugh:

Spygirl and her sea animal waterguns.

Drenching Don Deisel and Roffigga..ehy the song did say "let's get soaking wet":eek:

Don't forget everyone..TOGA TOGA TOGA...NEXT SATURDAY!!!

VIP ADMISSION IF YOUR WEARING A TOGA.

:peeleft: Was it Jarmenio? :eek:

Sorry...I couldn't resist!! :aaah:

roffigga??????.............interesting!!!!!!!!!!...........i guess that is my name in RUSSIAN???????

thanks again ceoffer for the hook up!!!!, you the foshizzle my coeffizzle!!!!!!!!!

i had a good time once again at temps, FEELS LIKE HOME.............thanks for the seltzer water shower, it helped bring me back to earth!!!............thank god for all the napkins that were floating around to dry me off..................

cant wait to sport my see through TOGA!!!.............it dissolves when wet!!!!!!!............

Originally posted by trewguy

sorry the bathroom was to packed :rolleyes:

Tell me it wasn't you!!!!

Sayno Jarmenio may have too but I didn't catch him.

Dondeisel I'll be awating the mommy of the year trophy in the mail. Scared of you,,,think its the other way around. Better wrap your toga on tight. wouldn't want it to fall off in the drunken stupper I plan to put you in..lol...

rofiggaisnizzle cut me some slack..I am still a little foggy from Saturday ummm Sunday morning...we ended up after hours somehwere in Ortely:laugh: Remember we are pop stars, so I had to party like one.

Tell me wasn't you!!!!

Sayno Jarmenio may have too but I didn't catch him.

Dondeisel I'll be awating the mommy of the year trophy in the mail. Scared of you,,,think its the other way around. Better wrap your toga on tight. wouldn't want it to fall off in the drunken stupper I plan to put you in..lol...

rofiggaisnizzle cut me some slack..I am still a little foggy from Saturday ummm Sunday morning...we ended up after hours somehwere in Ortely:laugh: Remember we are pop stars, so I had to party like one.

ceotter......my toga will have built in super soakers.....the first of many wars was started last weekend.......its on woman......you are going down!!!!.......dont know if it will be saturday or sunday or next tuesday at deko..........just prepare to dive in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh its on alright!!!!!! I am not even a little afraid. When I'm done w/ you you will wish you stayed on the porch w/ the rest of the little dogs. Welcome tot he big time kid. I am pulling out all the stops. You may what to have a designated translator. I have a bottle of blackhaus w/ your name on it.

What exactly are you avenging the drenching or the drunking:laugh: :tongue:

oh its on alright!!!!!! I am not even a little afraid. When I'm done w/ you you will wish you stayed on the porch w/ the rest of the little dogs. Welcome tot he big time kid. I am pulling out all the stops. You may what to have a designated translator. I have a bottle of blackhaus w/ your name on it.

What exactly are you avenging the drenching or the drunking:laugh: :tongue:

now I am skerred!!!!!!!!!......bring it!!!!!!