Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when the sex is bad?

funeralhome

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ofcourse it can . . . I don't know if you were being sarcastic hun . . . but yea i have had my share of bad sex. . . it could be that the person is inexperienced, nervous or is just fucking you so hard that they don't realize when your shit is sore . . .

as for me when sex is bad, I had this one dude I was with who i wanted for like ions, but when we got down and dirty, the mofo could not fuck for the life of him. It was like he was bangin a hole and there was no feeling . . . so my answer was to be like um don't you have to go back home . . . mind you he came from upstate to see me and he had to catch a 6:30 am bus, so around 3:30 i set my clock ahead about 2 hours while in the midst and I told him . . . hey your gonna be late :laugh: haha that was a simple way to get rid of him . . .

LMAO .. that's great. :laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

nope I dont actually and well as for him, he was def not tired, he was going at like like a freakin rabbit . . . he just can't FUCK is that so hard to understand :rolleyes::tongue:

damn luv - u are vicious :laugh: