Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who will get home field advantage tonite?

Originally posted by Codica3

NL actually is statistically advantaged..

i always root for the NL, i just like the NL more than the AL. i really have no idea why, maybe because the san diego padres are there, i guess the teams there have cooler names. :D

Originally posted by vicman

i always root for the NL, i just like the NL more than the AL. i really have no idea why, maybe because the san diego padres are there, i guess the teams there have cooler names. :D

And I'm the complete opposite.. don't pay as much attention to the NL until post season comes around..

And I'm the complete opposite.. don't pay as much attention to the NL until post season comes around..

i generally don't pay much attention to baseball until the last month of the season, but i still like to keep track of standings and some stats and once in a while catch a game from any of the both leagues.

i guess being in NY having the Yankee's on one side and the Met's on the other, there really isn't much incentive to follow the NL.

Originally posted by vicman

i guess being in NY having the Yankee's on one side and the Met's on the other, there really isn't much incentive to follow the NL.

:laugh: :laugh:

(and just for the record, in case no one has noticed by now, I follow baseball very closely from spring training and on) :aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

(and just for the record, in case no one has noticed by now, I follow baseball very closely from spring training and on) :aright:

codi is to baseball and the yanks

what

lola is to hockey and the red wings

women who love their sports :love2: