Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boredom sex . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

I wasn't tryin to be rude to her as she wasn't trying to be rude to me :rolleyes: you really shouldn't take sides here . . . it was a mere misunderstanding

Wideskies: your comments didn't seem to come off sincere, I may have jumped the gun and took it the wrong way . . . as for my love life and what I post, its things that occur or don't occur, just ideas that come up . . . as for other things, I am happy as can be with the "love" life . . .

i'm sorry you took it as an insult. if you aren't having a very good, day, it's understandable that you might take things badly.

since i can't tell when your posts are hypothetical or not, i suppose you should take all my answers as hypothetical when need be or applicable otherwise.

in any event, i still stand by my opinion that having lots of other things one enjoys besides sex is useful and allows one to act independently of others when need be.

Originally posted by wideskies

in any event, i still stand by my opinion that having lots of other things one enjoys besides sex is useful and allows one to act independently of others when need be.

I understand what your saying, but when I post here it doesn't necessarily mean that this is all my life is about, nor does sexual things consume my life . . . I felt that you were *attacking* me personally with these comments, b/c all you read are what I say about sex and what not . . . as I said jumped the gun a bit to quickly, my apologies . . . also I'll reiterate some things are jokes while others may be real . . . but its coo' no worries, still having a bad day but don't need any more drama with people:tongue: