Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron shout out to NJSTACKED2 for......

Originally posted by carguy19

REACHING 1000 POSTS....... AGAIN :laugh:

I HEAR YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CALEB ROLLS AT SUSHI LOUNGE WHEN WE GO STACKED. I THINK THE 3 GIRLS CAN HANDLE HIM FINE. HOLLA

Considering that they have plenty of practice, then the answer is yes.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Again... very uncalled for...

i am begging you, when this kid goes down i need to be thee to witness it, its going to be sooo funny,

caleb, words of advise brotha, dont leave that seat, do not show your ugly face in seaside or i think your gonna get it

As I stated before, it all depends on how he responds today...

I dont like violence and have buried all of the hate in my life, but I will not tolerate such things....

Thanks for all the support guys... All good friends, and you know I am always a phonecall away if you ever need anything...

Originally posted by stephanie74

great job!! I want to talk to your guidance counselor ...lol

i'll show you the ropes one night, i told the iron brothers we have to meet up at temps, or merge (merge preferably) one night so i'll give lessons over some shots of vodka, it will be fun, i am a very fun person to be around, lots of humor at all times

Originally posted by stephanie74

You and my man will get along fine...he is hysterical..we must do this!! and vodka is so yummy!!

we're golden so long as i dont smoke myself silly prior we'll be good, vodka on the rocks, & shots of vodka, all night long, wait that is chasing vodka with vodka, sweet!!