Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday July 31 @ Deko Lounge !!!

Victor Soto (Red Carpet) presents.....

“MIX SESSIONS”

Thursday July 31 come and experience another "MIX SESSIONS". For those that attended the July 3rd party we all knew that turned out to be a success from a team effort. Come and say hello to our CP/ Deko bartenders "sexyinthecity" & "marcomaxim". Also come and experience the all new TENDA for the complimentary Martini's from 9-11pm.

For those that have the likes of PVD, TEISTO, OAKEY, ARMIN VAN BUUREN come listen to Troy St. Charles July 31 and see what he has to offer. ****Be sure to get Troy's latest " Summer Trance Session" cd that night. ****Also don’t forget our residents DJ Estabon (Deep Funk House) , DJ Klutch ( hip hop, reggae ) & UNIQUE ( hip hop, house, reggae & 80’s)

GLENN GARCIA & PREMO RECORD RELEASE !!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Door By Jerry X

(August 7th Jerry X's Birthday party @ Deko. Hosting it will be Playboy Mates from the Playboy Mansion. :eek::)

Strictly 21 “please” – ladies free till 11pm

To be placed on the list pm me or call 973-941-3515%7Boption%7D

Klutch and Unique...

2 of Jersey's best DJs!! Thats reason enough to go! Heard them both when I made my weekend b-day trip back in May. They, along with Manny, made it all worth the drive. P.S....Thanks to Binoy for hookin us up that weekend.

SUP VIC!

the last party was great. beautiful women, free martinis, and really energetic music with an upbeat atmosphere. i need to get there earlier cuz i only had like 3 martinis. im going to try to do the whole menu! haha troy does spin some great beats...wasnt he in the downstairs area for your bday?

Originally posted by marcomaxim

If you can only go out 1 night during the week, try your hardest to make it Thursday Night. You do not want to miss this night.

MarcoMaxim

I totally agree with you. Sup Marco..Be prepared for Jerry X's Birthday Bash @ Deko on August 7> I will be doing the door that evening, so Jerry can take a break and enjoy his day.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I totally agree with you. Sup Marco..Be prepared for Jerry X's Birthday Bash @ Deko on August 7> I will be doing the door that evening, so Jerry can take a break and enjoy his day.

Victor Soto

Since your doing the door Vic, does that mean the girls are gonna have to be even hotter than they already are??

I always see you with such pieces of ass...can you save some for the rest of us please?? :D

I cant believe its Jerry's 21st Birthday for the 7th year in a row.

MarcoMaxim

Since your doing the door Vic, does that mean the girls are gonna have to be even hotter than they already are??

I always see you with such pieces of ass...can you save some for the rest of us please?? :D

I cant believe its Jerry's 21st Birthday for the 7th year in a row.

MarcoMaxim

The girls, haha Jerry will be having "Playboy" mates :eek: :eek: hosting his party on the 7 of August. No girls Marco, women!

Everyone know never to share the goods,:laugh::laugh:

21 first birthday :laugh: :laugh: if we can only stay on age..

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

The girls, haha Jerry will be having "Playboy" mates :eek: :eek: hosting his party on the 7 of August. No girls Marco, women!

Everyone know never to share the goods,:laugh::laugh:

21 first birthday :laugh: :laugh: if we can only stay on age..

Victor Soto

Your right, what was I thinking. :confused:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well in any case...i cant wait to see what Jerry X has up his sleeve. Im sure he will be a MESS, and thats when ill need to steal away the "Playmates" ;)

Lets not tell him. LOL

Ok, i thought it would have been worth a try to ask you to share, you GREEDY bas......LOL

MarcoMaxim

Your right, what was I thinking. :confused:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well in any case...i cant wait to see what Jerry X has up his sleeve. Im sure he will be a MESS, and thats when ill need to steal away the "Playmates" ;)

Lets not tell him. LOL

Ok, i thought it would have been worth a try to ask you to share, you GREEDY bas......LOL

MarcoMaxim

Your too much Marco :laugh: :laugh: Se you tonight and please try and make that drink for me.

Jerry has a lot going on that evening. Details soon to be announced

Never greedy !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by andy77

SUP VIC!

the last party was great. beautiful women, free martinis, and really energetic music with an upbeat atmosphere. i need to get there earlier cuz i only had like 3 martinis. im going to try to do the whole menu! haha troy does spin some great beats...wasnt he in the downstairs area for your bday?

Whats going on Andy,

Yeah the last party was very good. A lot of people had a good time. All the dj's did the wonderful job. Defently check out the Martini's. Plus Troy will be giving out his latest "Summer Trance Session" cd be sure to grab on.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by andy77

jerry is getting playmates for his bday on the 7th!!! im marking that day on my calendar. all the martinis you can handle and playmates!!!:D :D :D ill start the countdown.. 13 days

Yes he is. If im correct there should be a few Platboy Mates there that evening. Plus its gonna be a "WHITE PARTY" time to rock the white on the Red Carpet, lol..

Victor Soto

For those that have the likes of PVD, TEISTO, OAKEY, ARMIN VAN BUUREN come listen to Troy St. Charles July 31 and see what he has to offer. ****Be sure to get Troy's latest " Summer Trance Session" cd that night. ****Also don’t forget our residents DJ Estabon (Deep Funk House) , DJ Klutch ( hip hop, reggae ) & UNIQUE ( hip hop, house, reggae & 80’s)

Originally posted by njdionysus

I have Troy's "Summer Trance Session!" Its dope.

attachment.php?postid=1608006

I have Troy's "Summer Trance Session!" Its dope.

attachment.php?postid=1608006

Hey njdionysus

Nice flyer....

Dont forget to pick up troy's summer session cd @ deko this thursday.

Victor Soto

Vic I know Troy from the gym. We always talk music and he was telling me about the party so I thought I'd help a brotha out. Good luck with the party!

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

Hey Victor....try to catch up with us inside b4 we get too lit this time. Didn't see u last party till we were leaving. Still owe u a shot from last time! It's on like hot butter popcorn!

HSP

Party spots, pics, dancers, employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

Call me once you get the chance,,,973-941-3515

Victor Soto