Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey everyone

stevier

Originally posted by stevier

Why??? I got a nice body. Im not fat, and Im toned. Why not show a little of what your proud of. Now if I was fat that would be a different story. That was sure an ignorant comment.

(sigh) and you keep on going.....you'll never learn. :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shroomy

I don't know why you guys are giving him such a hard time. I think its a decent photo.

BTW what's your lovers name? He looks familiar.

146979100-0015_IMG.jpg?2879

:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to CP miami Stevie.. You'll soon find out that most of us are pretty cool.. lighten up, we're just busting your chops.

:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to CP miami Stevie.. You'll soon find out that most of us are pretty cool.. lighten up, we're just busting your chops.

:laugh:

I know, Jeez Im not that stupid. I do the same to others, and may I should keep that shirt buttoned, that may do me good lol Im such a queer lol Oh and my lovers name is bubba lol :tongue:

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Hey Stevier (sounds like Beaver) -

I just want to know if you pluck or get that UniBrow waxed?

If you were intelligent at all, It is Stevie R, not stevier. Are you fucking retarded. Hey eveyone , retard in the house! Anyways um I dont have a unibrow bitch. And Im on the left just for your info since your so fucking stupid cunt.

Originally posted by stevier

If you were intelligent at all, It is Stevie R, not stevier. Are you fucking retarded. Hey eveyone , retard in the house! Anyways um I dont have a unibrow bitch. And Im on the left just for your info since your so fucking stupid cunt.

Don't be a hothead my hairy Beaver. Such foul language will get you noting in life.

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Look Stevier/Beaver - I would not wax your back or your Sac!

Hey baby, keep it coming, I like that, keep it coming ! Hey I dont wax my back. But I do wax my sack, and you can suck it anytime, and wax it for me.

Originally posted by showanda

steviernasty.jpg

EWWWWW, this boy is nasty... sweety, can you please button that shirt.

Its amazing what people have to do to make me look bad. I mean , exageratte my forehead and give me a unibrow. Very funny , really it is. Im nasty?? Ok and Ricky Martin is too right?? Yeah ok .

Hey guys seriously, make a comment that makes sense. Seriously the adding of the bullshit is very immature. It makes you look like 5th graders. You actually take the time to use photoshop on me?? Wow, its amazing what people have to do to make me look bad.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Mr Stevie R, I don't think you really quite understand these guys..... we may talk a lot of trash, and poke a lot of fun, but no one here really takes this shit seriously. Nor do we take ourselves that serious either. Most if us know each other, because we get together all the time, so we really have no need to post pics of ourselves all the time to prove how good we look. That and the fear of GA2 or Nexus getting a hold of a pic for them to photoshop-chop. :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Mr Stevie R, I don't think you really quite understand these guys..... we may talk a lot of trash, and poke a lot of fun, but no one here really takes this shit seriously. Nor do we take ourselves that serious either. Most if us know each other, because we get together all the time, so we really have no need to post pics of ourselves all the time to prove how good we look. That and the fear of GA2 or Nexus getting a hold of a pic for them to photoshop-chop. :D

What I dont understand though, is I dont know any of you. Im the new guy. Ok Ok I get it , Freshman Hazing . I see. Ok well still, why would you really knock someone who is new and hasnt done anything to any of you??? Seriously, I would like to get to know you guys when I settle in. You guys sound fun. But when you make stupid insults that dont make any sense , thats bullshit. Now If I was friends with you guys, that would be a different story. But Im not. So please, play nice, and I will too.