Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You could get a record deal!!!!!

Trying to get a record deal is frustrating. Let the professionals use their skills and contacts with executives and A&R representatives of major labels to assist you. By sending $100.00 (checks or money orders only along with 4 of your best songs and a picture & bio to the following address, you can be on your way to signing your contract.

Parlay Records & Management

P. O. Box 50431

Greenwood, SC 29649

It was worth my money & time!!!!!

Originally posted by flea1608

Trying to get a record deal is frustrating. Let the professionals use their skills and contacts with executives and A&R representatives of major labels to assist you. By sending $100.00 (checks or money orders only along with 4 of your best songs and a picture & bio to the following address, you can be on your way to signing your contract.

P. O. Box 50431

Greenwood, SC 29649

Riiiiight. And you are? And your hit single is....?

Originally posted by flea1608

P. O. Box 50431

Greenwood, SC 29649

you fucking knuckle head trying to take some poor innocent djs money if anyone on this board sends this scam artist money they have problems

You know what the funny thing about this post is... your taking money from a person who can create music... which is just like crafting a car, house, Building.

You might as well just tell em that they need a BID Bond, and some insurance if you don't pick em...!

Jerkoff...... Bro i wouldn't give you the time to anything you gave me an oppurtunity too do...!

Learn a lesson, these people on CP ain't stupid.

Go To Grooveanauts.Com

You'll probably find some sucka willing to lick your asshole.

:bootysha:

isnt it funny how this same Parlay Ent place

sent me a message last year for me to join them?

i looked into it on the site

(regulation link) or something like that which is so long winded that no one , maybe except for me and Velez would read in its entirety,

just to see the total parts of their allegid "way into the scene"

somewhere in it, it talks about a $99 fee at start

and then MORE $ to be sent after submission is acepted for further distribution-

My god PLZ!!

Parlay in my book has already been BLACK LISTED-

i sent the word about you jerks to over 14thousand ppl last year-

and they told their friends, and so on and so on.

FUnny how bad press from one mouth can do something like this?

THIS meaning that NOW your looking at MSG boards to get more clientel? whats a matter- people wised up to your little scam?

do you think any of us dont know theres no SHORT CUT getting into the scene?

First, they do not have a website except under the name of their management firm which I am not giving out. Lots of professionals leave corporate America to start their own business. So why not these guys. Entrepreneurship is the way to go. As for me, I am glad I took the opportunity. My plan was to let others know as a way to say thanks to their team for taking the time to bother with me.