Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough of this trance/house/tech/progressive bullshit!!

sgtfury

sgtfury does not equal trance

i began spinning records in 1983...back then i played hip hop...i basically hung up the turntables in 88 and toward the end i was playing todd terry house....

i got back into spinning a about 3 years ago and began spinning trance but since then i played tech/tribal and progressive house at Level and played disco and 80s at Mandrin Hotel and ive also spun techno and tech/trance.

music is either good or bad..bottom line

Hi, I'm new to the board. This site was recommended to me b/c I'm really into the music, like everyone else here, but also b/c I was told everyone here really knew a lot and were open-minded. Then I started reading and became disappointed that the same genre debate was happening here that is happening everywhere else. But then I came upon this refreshing thread and I'm glad. Now I know why I'm here. I'm excited to learn from all of you.

Originally posted by mauropgirl

Hi, I'm new to the board. This site was recommended to me b/c I'm really into the music, like everyone else here, but also b/c I was told everyone here really knew a lot and were open-minded. Then I started reading and became disappointed that the same genre debate was happening here that is happening everywhere else. But then I came upon this refreshing thread and I'm glad. Now I know why I'm here. I'm excited to learn from all of you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont get to excited, dont give us so much credit

im sure we will find a way to dissapoint ya....

Aside from that welcome to miami c.p.

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!