Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions on situation (about cheating)

tastey

hey guys, I need some opinions on something:

we were just at a party and this guy told his girlfriend that he´s slept with another girl.

this aquaintance he has was still a virgin and asked him to be his first one. he thought about it and did it as a favor. thats what it was for him so he said, a favor. nothing more, a one time thing, so he said.

she totally freaked out at the party. she and the other girls said that what he has done would be much worse than if he had cheated on her when drunk. that she would maybe have forgiven him then. but not like this.

what do you think is worse? what would you maybe have forgiven?

I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but I can see what the guys g/f is saying . . . like he banged this girl knowingly. I'm not saying that when your drunk you don't know what your doing but he knew that this girl wanted him to be his first . . . that hurts way more than if he hooked up with some random chick ya know . . . I mean either way it is still cheating but fucking someone you know rather than someone you don't does hurt a lot more

Originally posted by phatman

..."a favor"...lmao...i wonder if he said that with a straight face...

actually, yes, he was very convincing :laugh:

i decided to smooth-talk the girl a little (in exchange for a night of free drinks from the guy ;) )

told her that obviously they discovered they had different views about sexuality... *sigh* people don´t really TALK any more these days... anyway, i think it would be worse if he had cheated drunk on her. you know, he loves her. he didn´t think she´d get so emotional over this, because for him it seems like sex and love are two seperate things. NOW he knows whats up and that its a big deal for her. so they can agree for him to not do anything like this any more *if* she chooses to forgive him.

while, if he cheated on her while drunk, it would mean he has no control over himself when drunk. so that would probably happen again, since he has no control over himself when drunk... that would have been mich worse...

that managed to calm her down a litte... she agreed with me... he called me later and said its alright again between them...

and i´ll get free drinks for a night and location of my choice yeeessssssssssss :D

but seriously, just checking your posts... it makes sence doesn´t it?

cheating is cheating & is bad. I would however consider being "drunk" a mitigating circumstance.

I have a similar question:

Hey, guys would you rather have your girlfreind get drunk & have a few random one night stands OR would you rather have your girlfreind have a prolonged affair with another guy?

Originally posted by phatman

...why would you get shit for it?...it's true...in terms of s*****ty, a sober choice is worse than an impaired one...ultimately, we'll all agree though - cheating is cheating...

Yeah, the whole pre-meditated thing makes it a whole lot worse than something that "just happened" (whatever that means). But that doesn't mean either one is excusable.

Originally posted by fierydesire

I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but I can see what the guys g/f is saying . . . like he banged this girl knowingly. I'm not saying that when your drunk you don't know what your doing but he knew that this girl wanted him to be his first . . . that hurts way more than if he hooked up with some random chick ya know . . . I mean either way it is still cheating but fucking someone you know rather than someone you don't does hurt a lot more

Z- you're confusing two variables here... 1. drunkenness vs sobriety, and 2. cheating with a stranger rather than someone you know. What if he had been drunk, but did it with someone he knew??? Or sober, and done it with a stranger???

Originally posted by tastyt

Z- you're confusing two variables here... 1. drunkenness vs sobriety, and 2. cheating with a stranger rather than someone you know. What if he had been drunk, but did it with someone he knew??? Or sober, and done it with a stranger???

nah I'm not confusing it, I guess my post sounded confusing :confused:

its all cheating but I'm sayin one is not as bad but they are all bad

sober v drunk == sober hell no, drunk hell no but

cheatin stranger v knowing the person - hell no but v hell no

Originally posted by copahc

a favor? come on.... If my boyfriend told me that I would dump his ass for just being such a freakin idiot.

No Shit!!! Im glad I wasn't the only one thinking this! I mean, yes cheating is bad, but to be that stupid is unforgivable.

Originally posted by tastey

hey guys, I need some opinions on something:

we were just at a party and this guy told his girlfriend that he´s slept with another girl.

this aquaintance he has was still a virgin and asked him to be his first one. he thought about it and did it as a favor. thats what it was for him so he said, a favor. nothing more, a one time thing, so he said.

she totally freaked out at the party. she and the other girls said that what he has done would be much worse than if he had cheated on her when drunk. that she would maybe have forgiven him then. but not like this.

what do you think is worse? what would you maybe have forgiven?

Forget about favors, being a slick willy, horny, sowing oats responsibilities, or whateva.. doesnt popping u r cherry mean anything to anyone anymore :confused:

someone has to be really desperate to sacrifice that one-time special time in their life to just be "in" ..so sad :( How is this person ever gonna tell tales about their first xperience without coming off as cheap and sleazy?

Oh well, ..to each their own, if she can live with the fact, so can I. But she coulda done better... Days when u had to dine and wine girls for weeks..I'm talking 'bout... going on stressful dates, buying flowers n candy, going to xpensive (non fulfilling) dinners, kissing her dads, brothers, cousins asses to be accepted into the realm of the 'good guys', pretending to love picnics..all the while trying to catch a glimpse of their undies when they roll over to get the butter :D

I guess we are all headed to the stone age times where your biceps decided the # of asses you will get to score... "club a girl upside the head with a club heavier than a MLB approved bat and drag her to ur crib (cave) by the short n curlies"

Fuck it... lets roll with the times, "The strong get laid..the weaker whack off" :laugh:

Originally posted by lustforyou

once a cheat always a cheat

i feel mostly inserure people cheat.. shit happens but not when you truly respect the person your with

Peace out

i kinda disagree...

in a single relationship if you have cheated on that person...

you will most likely cheat on them again...agreed...

once you break the trust you are... ass out...

but...

i don't think once you've cheated you'll be a cheater forever...

also i don't believe cheating has to do with insecurity...

i think it more has to do with self control...

when people offer you free sex...no strings...whatever...

its sometimes hard to say no...

self control...:D

:jawdrop:

ohmygawd, where 2 begin!!!!!!

you know what evryone pretty much hit all the points, your friend should NEVER talk to this guy ever again!!!

favor? virginity? plus he told her @ a freakin party!!!

cheting is a NO NO, get his pic & # and post up in the message boards so all the pervs here can torture his ass!!