Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions on situation (about cheating)

tastey

Originally posted by jroo

i agree that was stupid and they shouldnt be dating. here's another question for you guys. say, your girl was hanging out with a friend of hers that you dont know. they kissed, made out for a minute. not groping or touching but frenched. and they were all alone. and she had the balls to tell you the next day. she was sober, two beers and a hit of pot like 2-3 hours before. he was drunk and made the move. would you dump her then? and if not. would you dump her two weeks later when she hid the fact that she was gonna clean some condos with him to make money on the side, after saying that she would never talk to him again. he called her. with all that said, how about 3 weeks before where she made out with a girlfriend of hers and then the two girls kissed a friend of their's that never gets laid. would you dump her then? what about even if you told her that if she kissed a guy after that it would be over, then she proceeded to the first thing i brought up here. a week before she kissed him she said that she wanted to have babies with me and raise a family. im so confused. we are long distance too, about an hour and a half. dating over a year now. why do i hold on? love is a bitch.

dump her

plain and simple. seems she's just playing with your mind and she's succeeding.

let me go a little further. The biggest thing, imho, in a relationship is honesty. It's all about trust. Trusting her to be there, her trusting you to be there when needed. Trusting that you both are there to take care of each other, have fun together, etc. After that comes communication. Being able to talk to each other about things that are on our minds and knowing that what is being said is said with honesty and truth.

From the little you said about your relationship, it seems that she's violating both.

the fact that you had already needed to give her FIVE chances means that your "chances" means diddly to her.

Here's her way of thinking:

Guy: wanna fuck?

Her: hmmm, why not. (thinking this in her head: why not, he'll give me another "chance". And since I'm gonna get in trouble anyways, I might as well let this guy fuck me in the ass)

Get it? NO ONE deserves FIVE chances. I'm sorry, I understand ppl make mistakes, but its the same scenario as the guy who beats his girl and the girl saying "oh, i'll give him another chance" FIVE times.

WAKE UP!

I don't mean to be harsh. But sometimes ppl need a harsh reality check. I know yur in a rough position. You love this girl, we can all tell. But it almost seems one sided and its not reciprocated with the same level of respect from her end. So take a deep breath and THINK OBJECTIVELY about what is happening and go from there.

Regardless of which way you go, good luck.

agree with djinnom

look, she fools around with some other guys and you even shower her with more affection. you even reward her for fooling around with another guy. way to go man!

she does something you don´t approve of, and it has NO consequences for her. in fact, you SAID there were consequences but after you gave her TWO chances and she fucked up the THIRD time and there were STILL no consequences... see, your word meant SHIT from there on.

if there in fact ARE no consequences for and you even try to shower her with MORE affection it won´t work. she will do it again and again. your word doesn´t count shit any more to her (this is so painfully obvious). you´re her puppy she can do whatever she wants with.

be a MAN already and kick her the fuck OUT. she doesn´t DESERVE any other treatment.

"you´re still the one"??!! excuse me while i go and puke. hello reality???

Originally posted by layousugar

wow. way to call me out.

pffff, get on your knees and do your thing. thats what you deserve, thats what you crave. you like to give up control and let any guy that has the guts to make a move just TAKE you, eh?

WEAK bitches are the best haha

Originally posted by tastey

you like to give up control and let any guy that has the guts to make a move just TAKE you, eh?

it's good that you only heard his side, huh. any conselation for pushing the guy off and leaving?

weak?- far from it.

it's good that you only heard his side, huh. any conselation for pushing the guy off and leaving?

weak?- far from it.

haha, okay. first you make out with that guy.

then you lie and hide the fact that you still see him. whether that is to "clean condos" or somthing other has no bearing. you lied from the beginning. why should ANYONE believe you that you were not fucking him instead of "cleaning condos".

even if you weren´t fuckin him. didn´t you think your boyfriend would TOTALLY FREAK OUT if he found out you just "cleaned condos" with a guy you MADE OUT WITH only a little time before?

you totally DISMISSED his feelings or at least declared them UNIMPORTANT cause you KNEW he´d probably stick around anyway, just like the last 5 times you KNEW you did something he will disapprove of.

if you continue like this, HOW on earth can you think you will be considered trustworthy and honest? two KEY aspects of any normal, NON-ABUSIVE relationship?

Guest jroo

pffff, get on your knees and do your thing. thats what you deserve, thats what you crave. you like to give up control and let any guy that has the guts to make a move just TAKE you, eh?

WEAK bitches are the best haha

first off dude, dont fucking talk to my girl like that. im serious. ive got a good girl. she told me when she didnt even have to. hell, even kobi's wife still loves him, and he could go to jail for "rapping" some girl. so, thanks for being yourself and saying what you wanted too, but do not fucking insult my girl.

haha, okay. first you make out with that guy.

then you lie and hide the fact that you still see him. whether that is to "clean condos" or somthing other has no bearing. you lied from the beginning. why should ANYONE believe you that you were not fucking him instead of "cleaning condos".

even if you weren´t fuckin him. didn´t you think your boyfriend would TOTALLY FREAK OUT if he found out you just "cleaned condos" with a guy you MADE OUT WITH only a little time before?

you totally DISMISSED his feelings or at least declared them UNIMPORTANT cause you KNEW he´d probably stick around anyway, just like the last 5 times you KNEW you did something he will disapprove of.

if you continue like this, HOW on earth can you think you will be considered trustworthy and honest? two KEY aspects of any normal, NON-ABUSIVE relationship?

i've never denied anything i did. I atleast have the guts to tell him everything and to apologize sincerely for it.

i've never denied anything i did. I atleast have the guts to tell him everything and to apologize sincerely for it.

you didn´t finish that sentence

"and to apologize sincerely for it... and doing exactly the same thing next time again cause there are no consequences for me when i apologize"

maybe you really aren´t weak. maybe you have control over what you do. maybe you just don´t give a shit about his feelings. whatever is the case...

jroo, dump that girl. would be the best for you. but you´ll come to that conclusion by yourself sometime. i´m out...