Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked...

are you going to the underwear party sir stacked...im gonna call u regardless, but are you going?

and also, can u post on elite and tell the nerds i am going, and that i want a meetup, i cant post on elite, my name got shut off, fuck going platinum, but can u post on it and say LIStacked aka Deppnade is going to be in attendance and can u set up a meeting in there please, thanks guyyyyyyyyyyy

let me tell you this

king is scared, because he is spending time with the wife

but as for me and you guys

mangled is not just a word, its a feeling, an emotion, a way of life

arrival is whenever the iron brothers say, kids will be tossed, alphabet letters will be made love to, kitty is getting straight up anal

stacked and the bigtime, tell this long island boy when u want to meet and it shall be arranged, LIStacked is in for this 100%, legit, alcohol is a thing of the past when stacked is around with his ninja style love making skills, let it be known that good times will be had by all, so tell me when is what and that will be that

im in for this 110% percent, please make it you guys, i promise it will go down in the books as the best time since your first hand jobby job :love:

sad news for this weekend, but i might have to go to surf club after factory, can u deal with that friend? if i go on no sleep and go straight to surf ur ass better promise me a good time focker

slinky city, I WANT MY FATHER BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH ;)

princess bride it is lovers

stacked, i cant post on elite, please post in response to kristin and tell her i want to have a meetup and that i am going...thanks

Deppnade...I saw Kristen last night....I told her you are going..............

Who are you kidding...You cannot handle the Surf Club....

Yes..Father wants his son back!

Glad to see you are back in the game...only kid I have ever met to go to rehab for juice....HAHAHA!

6 3 300 lbs to be exact, and even though i am half italian, i still have blond hair and blue eyes, even though nowadays i am sporting a shaven head, a new look stacked...but chicks enjoy the shorn head, its a subliminal message that i want to give them rotten dirty anal

yes, i went to rehab for juice, imagine me in the break of rehab doing a 2cc delt shot in my car, that is the real deal sir stacked

stacked, this surf club place, is it the real thing? its a far drive for LIStacked but many times many things happen to those that wait, and i enjoy many memories of mangled missions, i have no idea what i am talking about, but all i know is me and surf club might be whats up, battling everyone on the floor, and bump...bump bump it upping whatever floats her boat.............

YA HEARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by deppnade

6 3 300 lbs to be exact, and even though i am half italian, i still have blond hair and blue eyes, even though nowadays i am sporting a shaven head, a new look stacked...but chicks enjoy the shorn head, its a subliminal message that i want to give them rotten dirty anal

yes, i went to rehab for juice, imagine me in the break of rehab doing a 2cc delt shot in my car, that is the real deal sir stacked

stacked, this surf club place, is it the real thing? its a far drive for LIStacked but many times many things happen to those that wait, and i enjoy many memories of mangled missions, i have no idea what i am talking about, but all i know is me and surf club might be whats up, battling everyone on the floor, and bump...bump bump it upping whatever floats her boat.............

YA HEARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Drew Surf Club is better than Disney world...Bro is would good to see you, so stop messing around get out to jersey...

Originally posted by njbigtime

Drew Surf Club is better than Disney world...Bro is would good to see you, so stop messing around get out to jersey...

one time i saw this kid get a hand job from minny mouse...actually...i think that was at Factory...my bad...