Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for an Appartment?????

fearlessnyc00

I have 2 options for you...

A friend of mine is leasing a 1/1 off of 71st and Collins for $650/mo...utilities not included though. Free parking.

I'm moving in six weeks, and my current place off of 54th and Biscayne goes for $1050/mo 3br/1bath, secure community, gym, pool, etc...free parking...the complex has cheaper units too. Both are 10 minutes from south beach...

South Beach rent is tricky...the cheap places are almost always crackhouses...and even some of the expensive ones are...plus, parking is a bitch, most places on the beach cornhole you for $200+ a month to park. Plus, there's too many homeless wandering around south beach...can't live with them, can't kill them.

Originally posted by pod

...South Beach rent is tricky...the cheap places are almost always crackhouses...and even some of the expensive ones are...plus, parking is a bitch, most places on the beach cornhole you for $200+ a month to park. Plus, there's too many homeless wandering around south beach...can't live with them, can't kill them.

:finger: